2nd Cycle Outlook,Opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Cycle Outlook,Opinions.

My first cycle i ran Test Prop 1ml, 40mg of Winn, and .5 armidex. The soreness from the Prop sucked, but I enjoyed the results. After reading and gaining a little more knowledge and experience, i think that Masteron would be better than the Winn. Im still reading my ass off, but if i could get some experienced opinions i would greatly appreciate it. Open to suggestions also.. Thank guys,

Stats age diet training weight bf%
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Come on Cruz you helped me a little before... Its just been awhile since I been on..I'm 36, 6'1, 267, bf- not sure. I just come off a 2 month break to heal up. Been back in the gym a few weeks now. I'm just planning something for the future.
      Last edited by Youngin; 10-21-2012, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Anybody???? lol

Comment

Keep it simple. There is no need to add extra compounds in when your body is still sensitive to this stuff. My first two cycles were just test e, 500mg/wk. The only thing I changed between the two cycles was the length of them. First cycle was 10 weeks, second was 14 weeks. Keep it simple until you NEED to add more stuff into the mix. Just take it slow and enjoy the "easy" gains while they last haha.

Comment

Yea that was definitely an option.. I think the test alone would be the way to go..

Comment

Working...
            X