Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better for starters

GP Tren Enanth 200 OR Testosterone Enanthate

To me their both sound great just one small differences tren e produces no estrogen buildup while test e does an so i wanted to know as a starter should i get tren e or still go with test e?

Hmm, to ask something like that means you haven't done nearly enough research. I won't even tell you why, this way maybe you'll educate yourself a little better. Don't go into this not knowing what your doing! Just my advice.
    sigpic

Comment

test e and tren e are two completely different compounds the only thing they have in common is the ester they are attached to.test e is for bulking and growing muscle tren e is for cutting purposes very androgenic I think it is test e is 100 tren e is 500.If you are running your first cycle I would reccomend test e or cypionate or even propinate would probally be best if you dont know very much about side effects and how to control them.study the anti estrogen drugs and how they work also learn about a pct prodocal for when you complete your cycle to return to producing your own test.
      if you have questions I will try to help you.Send me a message if you would like.I also dont reccomend tren e for begginers if you must take tren take tren acetate.I also are interested in taking tren I imagine you are for the same reasons you here how great and strong and cut it makes you but also read about how bad the sides can be then learn how to control them.this will make your experience alot better with aas then you can get everything out of it you deserve for your money.

Comment

Yeah nothing similar at all man! Test E for beginners Tren E is for advanced users. But one point i would like to make is that Tren is not only for cutting, it works for any kind of cycle youre on. The strength benefits make it wonderful on a bulk and im actually about to run Tren E/ Test E/ EQ/ DBol for my lean bulker then again in late spring im going to run tren a for my cutter

Comment

I agree you can bulk with tren but he wanted to bulk with just tren e will that bulk you up with out test I dont know much about tren and I am trying to learn everything I can

Comment

im 208lbs 12 or less in bodyfat depending i need to get checked again ...but i dont mind cutting or bulking i am looking for my body not the magazine body just a reg body fit with at least 30 to 45lbs of muscle thats not alot and i been working out for 2 years would had been more but school an work got in the way i got down the PCT for a 8 to 12 week cycle i need 3 to 4 weeks of pct and that depends on how much test e i took during those weeks ... 12 to 20 weeks is 6 weeks pct and thats with HGC to make sure ur natural test comes back..... and dont forget the anti-oergo to help it come back a little quicker...so pct i read alot up on alot of info on pct...not much helpful info on test cuz many people take it but none r doctors to tell u how much u need and when to take it...now don't get mad yes i understand im new to it an u guys pretty much know ur way around the stuff but like many people say test e works different for each person ...

me i know if i take test e my chest an back will be huge i know why cuz in my gene my fam are all lifters i been at the gym an my biceps triceps shoulders dont grow as fast as my legs back an chest thats why i want to use test e to even out 8 to 10 weeks of test e should be well enough

this is how i planed it out

week 1 3ml
            week 2 3ml
            week 3 3ml
            week 4 2.75ml (lowing does so when i go into pct my own test shut down like it should for the 2 week wait) {hope its clear if not i dont know how to make it more clear}
            week 5 2.75ml
            week 6 2.50ml or little less
            week 7 2.50ml
            week 8 2ml total of 20 ml

week 9 an 10 off completely

week 11-13 PCT nova an comid

yes during week 2 - 5 i'll be on Femara 1.25mg to keep some of my oergo in check i did well enough study on tht i should think ...but the only reason why i asked which of the two is better was to find out how effect it was on them cuz i already said why i am taking it

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
              Hmm, to ask something like that means you haven't done nearly enough research. I won't even tell you why, this way maybe you'll educate yourself a little better. Don't go into this not knowing what your doing! Just my advice.
              I gotta go with Pauliuch on this lean_machine. ur kinda asking whats the difference between gasoline + kerosine.
              IMO - I would not think about until much later.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I am def. not an expert on AAS but 1 thing I do know is, Listen to experience! This stuff isn't anything to take half heartedly. You are synthetically changing your own bodies natural test production and if done incorrectly you do run the risk of messing your own natural production up. Bro listen to advise from the experienced guys and you won't go wrong. This is a slow and steady process not an overnight hulk thing. In the end it's your health but all the vets are only trying to help..

Comment

ok unless my post went ghost on your eyes i did write how my cycle an pct will be run an why i am doin it if not ill repost it again

this is how i planed it out

week 1 3ml
                  week 2 3ml
                  week 3 3ml
                  week 4 2.75ml (lowing does so when i go into pct my own test shut down like it should for the 2 week wait) {hope its clear if not i dont know how to make it more clear}
                  week 5 2.75ml
                  week 6 2.50ml or little less
                  week 7 2.50ml
                  week 8 2ml total of 20 ml

week 9 an 10 off completely

week 11-13 PCT nova an comid first day ill be taking 200mg of comid an 40mg of nova every other day is 100mg of comid an 20 mg of nova an also 10 days of femara anti-ergo 1.25mg just to kick start my own natural test

Comment

it cant get any more simple then that its only test ei was goin for tren e but thats if i found more info on it but TEST E is all im running my pct is just fine so i wont lose none of the muscle just whatever water weight i got from it an plus i dont workout like reg people do i workout 1hour an 30 mins or 2 hours with 20 min cardio so if i do gain 20 lbs i know 5 lbs of tht is water cuz it is possible to gain 15lbs in a 10 week cycle if done rightbut im not weak in my work outs

Comment

Keep reading. 10 weeks is to short where you get ur information

Comment

tren no good for you as your a beginner you need some test and d bol to start your course but that is only my oppinion ok mate ...

Comment

The male bodybuilder's dosage of this steroid would typically be in 500-1250mg per week range and cycle duration would be from 8-20 weeks, depending of course on the goals of the athlete.

Comment

8 weeks for test propinate maybe your not asking prop cypinate 12 to 16 or dont do it at all

Comment

Hey tou can do what you want but on this site you ask opinions and you get opinions on what works for most of us. Start a new thread who does cypinate for 10 weeks. Zip zero dude

Comment

Working...
                              X