site injecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site injecting

hi there you lot . well today first time ever that i injected into my chest and all went well i used 25 gage 1 inch pin end and put a 1mil of test prop in very little pain and will be doing it again .. do many of you guy s site inject and were abouts please let me no were els you boys shoot and wat its like thanks lads ...

Personaly I have only ever pinned the glutes. Ronny T posted somewhere on here about the half life of different esters and in that post he said that you get the max out of all esters from pinning the glutes. This was not an opinion it came from a scientific study from a lab. I had considered different sites until I read that. I perfer to get all the bang for my buck and will now for sure only pin the glutes.

Comment

How many times you think you can pin your glutes until there covered in scar tissue. Come on guys lets rotate the injections or get off the sauce

Comment

[LoL Big L! yeah but you can pin glutes in a few differnt spots. I do rotate tho i do glutes quads and shoulders. I dont always aspirate either lol i can usually tell when ive nicked a vein and have gotten good at knowin where to hit

Comment

Most people that pin the chest also include Synthol for a longer lasting result.

Comment

ive never done synthol dont really need to . i do glutes quads delts and just thought i would try chest after seeing all the places you can inject on here . did think it was going to be painfull and was surprised at how little pain there was i will do it again . just thought i would let you all no and thanks for the info cheers ....

Comment

Some nice info http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Comment

I've been contemplating pinning chest, good to know - right now I pin Glutes, Quads and Delts.

I have heard calf's hurt like a bitch?? anyone willing to try?
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

me i can never do the glutes (ass cheek) one day some ahole kicks u in the ass its goin to hurt like a motherF an believe me some people are stupid like that so i do it on the legs or delts lil safer unless someone pats u on the shoulder lol......VOTE FOR THIS WEEK 50% ON THIS PAGE http://www.napsgear.net/injectable-s...nanthate-p3030 ull save 17 bucks on ur next cycle if u order next week

Comment

I dont believe 100 percent glute is the best place for advanced guys my shoulders have never been bigger since i started injecting into them. I think about this. I pin arse to make my shoulders bigger or do i pin the shoulder and get the juice right into the muscle i want bigger. To each there own i guess.

Comment

Ive only ever shot glutes. I was thinking about going and trying calves next cycle does it really hurt what do you guys think the best spot is beside your glutes.Ive always just rotate shots back and forth between the two and its just a pain sometimes to shoot yourself in the glutes.thats why I thought i would try calves.

Comment

I have shot calves 1 time couldnt straigten my leg for 2 days probaly my screw up i guess but i like to rotate glutes and shoulders they go easy

Comment

i will try mi calf for you o.d.b i do it tomorow not dew a shot till then and i will let you no how i go on ok mate pain and stuf try any thing once ive been banging quite a bit in and ass and legs a bit sore thats why i went to the chest and no pain at all good site i think ..

Comment

same here about the delts aswell mine have never been as big too iam on a pinning mission to find all the rite places to shoot ..

Comment

god bless u chest would scare the shit outa me... delts quads and tushy for me

Comment

Working...
                              X