Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ater reading ODB's 1st time AAS users sticky thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ater reading ODB's 1st time AAS users sticky thread.

I am so glad I read this post. I have never thought about it in that sense and to me it makes complete sense. With that being said can someone give me some input. I have only done a cycle of 25ml of Andropen 275. I had awesome results and gains. 180 - 230 lbs. All good solid weight. Huge gains in strength and numbers. I was also just getting back into the gym and was on methadone (kills test levels and strength) so I was really weak to start anyways so even without the gear I would have seen a big difference. But I've never been able to get above 205 lbs natural. But again when I did that I was in prison and unable to use supps at all. So again just the supps probably helped immensley. BUT OF COURSE the gear helped the most lol. ANYWAYS after that rant, but I wanted to get that background up, to the point.

For my next cycle this is what I am grabbing for gear;
    3, 10ml of Sust 270. 1, 10ml of Deca 250. 50, 50mg tabs of Anadrol. 40, 25mg tabs of Aromasin. 30, 50mg tabs of Clomid.

After reading that post I was thinking I should split it into 2 seperate cycles since this is only my second I feel now I shouldn't stack the sust, dec, and anadrol. I would have to grab more aromasin and/or clomid if I was splitting into 2 probably huh? I don't want my body needing so much gear so soon and ruin anything for the long term if there is a better way. Well that's what I have to work with for gear, or should soon enough... Thank you!

*Edit- Also is it the stacking or length that I should take slow. Like is it fine to jump right into stacking all those just don't do it so long. Or stick with just one injection and oral and run like a normal 12 week.
    Knuckles
    Last edited by Knuckles; 09-16-2012, 04:49 PM.

I think you should quit wasting our time with your research for your book! If you want good solid advice and planned on using it no problem but your quote at the end states otherwise. You doing this takes time away from others that really use the advice given. I will not waste anymore time on your post and hope nobody does. Honestly I wish they would axe you from the board.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
      I think you should quit wasting our time with your research for your book! If you want good solid advice and planned on using it no problem but your quote at the end states otherwise. You doing this takes time away from others that really use the advice given. I will not waste anymore time on your post and hope nobody does. Honestly I wish they would axe you from the board.
      ::Rolling eyes:: You are an idiot. Literally you must have very limited intelligence. Well, definitely no, what they call, "street-smarts." My signature goes right over your empty head. The only thing wasting anyones time is reading what you just posted...

Comment

You need at least 5 10ml bottles of deca you gotta run it 12 weeks atleast maybe 16 to get most out it if you dont have the money go take it from someone lol

Comment

Okay I'm the idiot. If this is your attempt to fool anyone into thinking your writing a book and not interested in gear then I guess thats why you've spent a few years in prison. Ok I'm the idiot that keeps asking questions that could be answered by reading a few different post already on here. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think. How is anyone suppose to take you serious if that is your attempt at covering your tracks. Waste of time.

Comment

I believe he is using his signature as a disclaimer reference LE.

Like - "anything I say on here is BS so it can not be used against me in court".......

BTW I'm glad u found my post useful -thanks.

Knuckles Quote -*Edit- Also is it the stacking or length that I should take slow. Like is it fine to jump right into stacking all those just don't do it so long. Or stick with just one injection and oral and run like a normal 12 week.

Actually Both but more so Dosage, keep doses low + add only 1 new compound when u need to not when u want to.
            ODB
            Last edited by ODB; 09-17-2012, 10:45 PM.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
              You need at least 5 10ml bottles of deca you gotta run it 12 weeks atleast maybe 16 to get most out it if you dont have the money go take it from someone lol
              Really? I thought I have been reading that you run the deca shorter then whatever you stack with and I was only trying to stick to 12 weeks total because it is only my second run.

Comment

Yeah ODB I did catch that but it's things like it that make me pause. First if you think that works you have no grasp of the criminal justice system. Second makes me think someone really wants to gain our confidence and I tend to keep clear.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
                  Yeah ODB I did catch that but it's things like it that make me pause. First if you think that works you have no grasp of the criminal justice system. Second makes me think someone really wants to gain our confidence and I tend to keep clear.
                  Dude you a complete tool. You just wrote me a PM how you wouldn't clog boards (yet here you are again with this with a 2nd post after saying you wouldnt.) and saying your not a dick and how you will respond to my posts. And I just PM you back explaining every insignificant point you made and said cool I am done and be cool with it. And here you go keep going on this post with it. I don't give a fuck about any criminal justice system. My sig is my sig. Get off my dick. And I said I wouldn't clog the boards with this and I really wasn't I PMed you instead of bringing it here, but fuck it now, I am not goin to be repeatdly called upon on here but your PMing complete opposite in private.

Comment

Working...
                  X