Hcg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hcg?

Im about to start a cycle of d-Bol (4 weeks) and test cyp (10 weeks). Taking .5mg of arimadex ED and was going to post with nolvadex and clomid. Is HCG a necessity for coming off this cycle? Is it ever a necessity for any cycle?

Thanks!

I would also like this question answered if anyone has any input. Just chance that I'm going to be starting the same cycle with same post and was wondering how necessary the HCG is. Also when exactly would it be best to start HCG in this cycle? I know pct and controlling estrogen and your natural testosterone is of utmost importance in the the long run and also really would like to avoid any sides.

Comment

it just helps, plus keeps your testicles keep their size and bounce back faster

Comment

Like Ares, I believe HCG during cylehelps greatly in restarting ur Nuts - more so as u get older or use harsher compounds.
        It is also relatively cheap so why not add it? But u need to do it correctly cuz it can affect ur results.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          Like Ares, I believe HCG during cylehelps greatly in restarting ur Nuts - more so as u get older or use harsher compounds.
          It is also relatively cheap so why not add it? But u need to do it correctly cuz it can affect ur results.
          I've continued to read up on it, and since I'm running a more mild cycle I think I will hold off, as this is more of an experiment of how my body reacts to test.

I want to run a four week, tapered dosage of Clomid and Nolv for my PCT, then get blood panels done to see how I rebounded.

My second cycle will more then likely be another mild one involving test, a month of t-bol, then finishing with Var. So I doubt I will try HCG there either. But maybe in the distant future if I want to throw Deca in there.

Comment

you dont need nolva and clomid. i use hcg because i like to look like i still have balls and speeds things up on recovery.

Comment

Yea, Ares is right. Choose Nolva or Clomid for your PCT and run for 4-6 weeks. I used HCG during my PCT after a 16 week cycle. I didnt get bloodwork done but I waas G2G at the end of my pct. I use Naps for all of my orals. They are all legit.
              "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X