GO bold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO bold

I want to add gp bold to my next cycle but I'm not familiar with its dosing size or schedule. I will for sure be running it with gp test e as I loaded up on it at the half off deal. I've had experience with deca tren e mast all gp liquids stacked with test. If anyone could give some advice I'd be grateful. I plan on running a twenty week cycle with test E and maybe the bold or another compound if I can get some advice. One last question when running test E would it be beneficial to run test prop for the first few weeks while the E loads up in the system? Thanks

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
    I want to add gp bold to my next cycle but I'm not familiar with its dosing size or schedule. I will for sure be running it with gp test e as I loaded up on it at the half off deal. I've had experience with deca tren e mast all gp liquids stacked with test. If anyone could give some advice I'd be grateful. I plan on running a twenty week cycle with test E and maybe the bold or another compound if I can get some advice. One last question when running test E would it be beneficial to run test prop for the first few weeks while the E loads up in the system? Thanks
    im not as expiernced as some on here but i ran GP EQ bold - at 800mgs a week, but im kinda a beginer..... i do know u must run it for a long time 12weeks or more
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Working...
    X