Primo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primo

Don't really know much about this... what is this typically stacked with, and at what dosages?

My last cycle was 50mg anadrol/day
    GP Tren Ace eod
    GP Cyp at 1000 mg a week.

Im getting ready to do a primo only cycle...

200 mg of Primo EOD for 14 weeks...

Im really excited

If I was going to stack it with Test then I would go with 100 mg EOD of primo and 400 mg of GP Test 400 (E/C) 1 per week. I might even consider just adding in that much test to my "primo only" cycle, but Im apprehensive. Im getting old and my prostate hates me. Im telling you guys, keep your dosages low or a swollen prostate will leave you staring at a urinal...
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

How old are you? i'll be 38 next week. I was thinking something along the lines of 200mg eod.. but I wasn't sure about the test.

Comment

im thinking 400mg of primo a week a good number.

Comment

i allways take shit loads of every thing and its never faild me too much is better than not enuff in my opinion . wack it in and see wat happens iam at 19 stone looking good too so its worked for me yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by big lump View Post
            i allways take shit loads of every thing and its never faild me too much is better than not enuff in my opinion . wack it in and see wat happens iam at 19 stone looking good too so its worked for me yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa
            LOL...

I don't necessarly agree with this method.. but if it's worked for you then cool. I believe that too much is a waste of the gear.. body will only absorb and use so much of it. I just don't know enough about primo.

Comment

Im 32 with close to two dozen cycles under my belt since the age of 18.

100 mg per day is what I have found to be the most common dosage for obtaining good results. Im not pinning every day for 14 weeks....
              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

i pin every other day ive done a lot of gear mi sen pall and if you not take enuff its shit pall ive allways gone for more may not work for any one els but allways good for me . and it depends on wat gear ya got wat lab as a lot of it is crap at min but i allways get decent stuff.. i would do 2 hundred every 2 days ok fella adios

Comment

Working...
                X