Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to pins.

Hey fellas,
    I'm new to injectables and am getting ready to start a cycle of GP Test Cyp. 250. What gague needle should I use, and since I'm only using 1 ml is my glute an okay site to administer?

Thank you!

If you new to it. hit the ass first till you got 20 pins under your belt. i use a 23 ga 1 1/2 long pin 3 ml capacity

Comment

Thanks man! One more silly question, how deep do I go with the needle? lol, No jokes on that!

Comment

Take it all the way but i like to keep my fingers where the needle hits the just in case the needle ever breaks off never has happeded to me but u never know

Comment

Big l is correct, after 10 we'll help you put it in your arm. But that shot you gotta rub out to disperse it in you arm. No big deal, just do your ten then we'll help you hit the arms.

Comment

no offense cmode44 but this has been asked + answered many times - its not perfect but try the search option upper right side of page or advanced search option.

I use 3ml , 23 or 25 Gauge 1" - 1.5" BD or Terumo - not a huge fan of exel.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
            X