sus 270 pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sus 270 pain

Hey i had problems with gp sus 270 it felt like i was kicked by a horse which i believe is from the test E correct me if im wrong. Again i know sus does this. I am looking to start a knew cycle i want to bulk up. i know there gonna be pain but any ideas guys as im still learning

Test E makes the injection area painful as hell for me. When I decided to inject into the bicep (not a good idea) I couldn't even straighten my arm out for about 3 days without it hurting like hell. From everything I have read about intramuscular injections you're supposed to get deep into the muscle but I've found pulling just slightly back from where I was originally reaching made the pain much less. Maybe someone else more experienced can answer this though because I plan on using Test E again but that pain really is a bitch to deal with.

Comment

Well I try that next pin I know you can filter it but I don't want to do that I have been looking into test cyp 250 do about 1cc twice a week for 12 weeks but I know it takes about 5 weeks to kick what would go good and how much I've never stacked

Comment

YOU HIT A NERVE. Its not going to feel like you got kicked by a horse normally. If you pinned glute, you are probably to far inside and hit the sciatic nerve. Sustanon is a backbone staple of many of the forum users. If this was a common problem, it would be all over these boards... I use Test 400, 200 mg of Test E, 200 mg of Test C, and experience no discomfort.... Test P has a slight burn that may bother a newbie, but not Test E. Its technique and location that cause your problems. Watch some youtube videos on pinning...
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

that might be it but i got it everytime didnt matter where i pinned i want to try something different any way krazy i have only done one cycle and gained about 10lbs only cause i wasnt eating right. i am a 185 6ft 23year old i want to get to around 195 with below 10% bf. i was looking at test cyp and maybe deca or just run test c by itself im still learning what mix goes good together thanks ahead

Comment

You can try test cyp or better yet test prop if you can deal with frequent injections

Anywho I doubt he has hit the sciatic nerve.If he has done that he wouldn't be able to inject.The pain is big and it can paralyze your leg for a few minutes as far as I've heard.Always go top and to the right and push the needle all the way in (keep the needle straight at a 90 degree angle
            ).You can only stop short if you inject in the quads (if you're using a longer than 1 inch needle).Delts need even less penetration.Bodyfat % plays a role too.

If yu ask me,it's just the way he is responding to it.Some people get more painful sites,some even get red or get a slight fever after every pin.I personally only get injection pain in the first few weeks and then it's almost unnoticeable.Just keep in mind,that this pain is helping you achieve something.

Comment

I was unclear, I don't think he hit the sciatic nerve directly. I don't know where he was pinning. If you get oil near a large nerve, the pressure can create discomfort.
              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

thats weird i had no pain from it.. if u want u can just add some excess oil to the mix that will help

Comment

I'm with ya man my first pin was the same way. My arm would get so tight I could hardly move it. Took 3 days for it to go away. I just pinned the other arm tonight so we'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                  X