First Timer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Timer Question

i am a newbie.... first cycle. my cousin hooked me up with test e 250 and tren 200 (2 pins per week of each) for a 10 week cycle. i am about 4 weeks in and waiting for the test to kick in. i found this forum a few days ago and been reading like crazy (great info out here).

one thing thing that everyone seems to agree on is that test should be cycled for more than 10 weeks (b/c takes so long to take effect). my cousin lives 1000 miles from me so not really convenient to get more test e. so my question is... can i order more test e from naps to add onto my current cycle?

one more question, is naps legit?

thanks in advance.

Naps is legit. It would be faster to jump in your car and drive 1,000 miles naps averaging 3 to 4 weeks shipping time should of got 16 weeks worth of test before you started

Comment

Tren first time was a mistake but yeah naps is legit..
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

ya order another bottle.. or order a bot tle of prop and run it at 500 ew from 10-12 an start pct a few days after last pin.. ya watch out for side effects with the tren.... and discontinue if they become too strong. only problem is it will take a few weeks till they subside due to the long ester (thTs why shorter esters are advised for first time users) but let us know how it goes bud

Comment

thanks for all the help!

still have 6 weeks remaing on current cycle so 3-4 weeks delivery no problem, therefore i ordered more test e today.

went to the internet to see the side effects of tren (yeah should have done this prior to taking, but cousin has been pin'ing for 10 years so trusted him). anyway, i have pin'ed 5 times with tren..... weeks 1-3 = once each week; week 4 (this week) twice - last sunday and today. so far i haven't experienced any of the listed side effects. would i have seen/felt something by now or is the worst possibly yet to come????

Comment

also..... what is best for PCT?

Comment

yea this is when u would start noticing it with the long ester... pct nolva 40/20/20/10 and/or clom 100/50/50/25 or some variation of that 2-3 weeks after last stab

Comment

Good luck getting your stuff in 6 weeks. Some people get stuff quick it seems. I have never had anything come in in less that 5 weeks though. Sometimes shit just takes time lol. I've currently been waiting 7 weeks for the second half of my order to come in lol. If I were you I'd just drive up to your buddy, or just have him ship some to you. Good luck with the first cycle bro!

Comment

Originally posted by bad-mofo View Post
                  also..... what is best for PCT?
                  another reason Tren is not recommended for begginers. Tren shuts u down hard so get ur PCT together.
                  I have had better success w/Clomid vs Nolva but PCT planning really begins B4 ur cycle - I would have used or had HCG or HMG on hand also.

Get blood done 2-3 wks after PCT to see if ur Nat Test is back if not continue PCT.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

In a maiden cycle mostly a strong oral works wonders. As said here prepare and buy all items and supplements for your cycle and PCT and spare some money to be able to eat right. Then start cycling. Some guys "open up" with clen the first week. There is soo much info on cycling. I always believed that it takes time to grow (at the very least 12 weeks) and I'm one of the believers of starting low ..increasing the doses and means and then decreasing the doses and start PCT. This method is know as a pyramid cycle.

Comment

Working...
                    X