Sustanon w/equipoise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustanon w/equipoise

Here is a nice plan for running 500/mg of sustanon for 10 weeks, with superdrol kick start. also can addi equipoise, but trying to decide dosage, any recommendations.
    bugse2342
    Last edited by bugse2342; 01-14-2013, 01:44 PM.

Krazy on here has recommended 400mg per week but he said he had decent results at 200 per week. He really seems to know his stuff too. Id go with 200-400 especially if it's your first run. If that test 400 goes 50% off I will be running 800mgs per week along with 400 per week of EQ my first time with it as well.

Comment

Yes indeed... Look in the Cycle Logs section at my Biomex Cycle. The first several weeks were Sustanon 250, EQ, and Oral Turinabol. I gained about 13 Lbs in 5 weeks on those 3 compounds. I switched from Sustanon to Test 400 by Geneza Pharm for the remainder of the cycle. I had my I phone stolen and I have lost a lot of data. Im piecing together the last couple weeks but it is arduous work.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?6566-Biomex
      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
        Yes indeed... Look in the Cycle Logs section at my Biomex Cycle. The first several weeks were Sustanon 250, EQ, and Oral Turinabol. I gained about 13 Lbs in 5 weeks on those 3 compounds. I switched from Sustanon to Test 400 by Geneza Pharm for the remainder of the cycle. I had my I phone stolen and I have lost a lot of data. Im piecing together the last couple weeks but it is arduous work.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?6566-Biomex
        im thinking of running sust/EQ/test cyp - starting with dbol first for 6weeks ... then after EQ run oral tren for 3weeks........ then winnie pills for 8weeks - what do you think
        http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

not trying to knock any1 the doses just seem a lil low even for a beginner... i can agree with 400 per week.... and wat superdrol exactly are u going with since the anabolic xtreme one is gone there really hasnt seem to be a viable alternative that lasts on the market for too long .. just fyi PLUS it was pretty harsh on me i had to discontinue rather early...

if i were u i would go with like 400mg sust split into 2/3 injects and get a bottle of prop and add 30 or 40 mg of it to each inject bcuz the prop level in sust is rather low...
          -EQ wise.. I started with 600 and alot of reputable people say that is pretty much the floor to get desired results.. it is a slow and steady muscle grower...
          which stays with u and u dont deflate as if it was water weight. Problem being 10 weeks simply will not do it for this compound... it doesnt kicking till between 6-8 weeks... most run eq between 14(min)-20 weeks.. it is worth it and one of the safest steroids out there.d

Comment

Running GP's superdrol. I agree with ya Blue on running some prop with the sust. Also, I think I have just enought EQ to run for 16wks

Comment

In terms of EQ, yes, if you are running it on its own, then I would suggest no less than 600 mg per week. I get great results from EQ at 400 mg per week in combination with other gear. The front half of my Biomex cycle was loading up on long esters of Test and EQ with a little oral Turinabol. The back half of the cycle adds 3 fast acting esters that work in synergy with the front loaded compounds. Its this part of the cycle where my strength and size have really expanded... I agree with Blue with regards to the Test Prop. I accomplish this with the Cut Stack / Andro Mix...
              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Working...
              X