Another Anadrol Question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Anadrol Question..

anybody ever experience a "numbness" feeling in the lower back kidney area taking this? the last few days for a few hours a day I have been getting this strange feeling in my lower side back. Most resembles the feeling your foot or hand might have when they fall asleep and are all tingly ( sorry for such a technical term.. lol ) it goes away by the later part of the afternoon tho.

anadrol depending on the dosages can give a lot of lower back pumps and make some lifts painful but everyone is different.

Comment

I think it gives me muscle spasms in my mid section down to my ankles. I can feel spasms start and if i move quick enough and straighten muscle out it doesnt spasm or stops when i get it extended. I cant swear on it but i really think its the anadrol doing it. partner has same thing

Comment

worst for you

its twice as hard on all of your organs as pill form most toxic pill available the results are ok water weight a major issue and strength are good tho gains etc.. but there are much better and safer ways of gaining mass and size unless your afraid of inj .. in which case like my friend you will end up with liver and kidney failure if you take too many good luck !! my advice find a better product

Comment

All this crap about hepatoxicity has never been proven,

However I have used 150mg of Anadrol before and the back pumps I had were insane. This is one of the sides of the Anadrol, however it could be due to pumps of the psoas major muscle which is a large muscle that runs to the lesser trochanter of the femur from the lumbar vertebrae, and runs proximally medial to the kidneys. this is a large muscle that flexes the thigh - if your lumbars are out of alignment the pumps could more painful and frequent.

Personally its a combination of that, The Anadrol, Increased blood flow and water retention.

Amazing drug but made me feel awful
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I took 150 mg of qdl anadrol and never got anything anabol at 60 makes me stop halfway into a workout with masssive pumps cause they hurt my lower back which makes my side hurt

Comment

I took phamacy grade anadrol and never had those kinds of problem.

I only had retention and a head like deca head
              Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
              Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

Working...
              X