want advice on next cycle....... all opinions welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want advice on next cycle....... all opinions welcome

i have just finished 14 weeks of EQ (800 per week) - and almost done with 20 weeks of test (750mgs a week) waitng for wintrol taps im gonna run them for 4-6 - then coast on test cyp (500 mgs) till november.........

got pretty lean and lost like 8% body fat and 16lbs

now i want to put on some quality size next and stay pretty lean not sure what to do

was thinking
    sust EQ dbol??? or deca test and dbol.... i just dont really want to have to a "cut" cycle

PLEASE HELP
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

you could go back to EQ if you like it, or move to deca instead. i've had good experience with test/eq/npp for adding lean mass
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i did like the EQ, and excuse my ignoance but what is npp???? and thanks

Comment

Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate... Basically deca with a short ester. Half life of 3-4 days if I recall correctly.
        Nandrolone is most commonly known for its decanoate ester (Deca-Durabolin) and less commonly as a phenylpropionate ester. Popular amongst tested athletes.
        sigpic

Comment

I think some PCT would be a good idea bro. I thought you were dropping Abombs for like 8 weeks prior to the 14 weeks of EQ? It sounds like you are on a 8-9 month cycle... You should really get your cholesterol checked... Im not talking down to you. I want everyone to live a long and fruitful life, and such a long term complex cycle will more than likely have adverse side effects on the long term health of your endocrine system... I love the sweet sweet nectar of the gods as much as anyone on this board, but you must remember, your body is irreplaceable...
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
            I think some PCT would be a good idea bro. I thought you were dropping Abombs for like 8 weeks prior to the 14 weeks of EQ? It sounds like you are on a 8-9 month cycle... You should really get your cholesterol checked... Im not talking down to you. I want everyone to live a long and fruitful life, and such a long term complex cycle will more than likely have adverse side effects on the long term health of your endocrine system... I love the sweet sweet nectar of the gods as much as anyone on this board, but you must remember, your body is irreplaceable...
            yeah i was on abombs for 6weeks, same time as the other gear - started april first - 50mgs abombs, test e, and EQ....... just ran thru the EQ now coasting on test.... i plan on doing anothe 3-4months then PCT... i do apreciate the concern and advice tho bro.... thank you

Comment

Working...
            X