weak dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weak dbol

anyone have an idea how underdosed the british dispensary dbol is im takeing 75mg a day and still not realy feeling it

how long have you been taking it? what else are you using with it
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

If its from naps it legit i took it at 75 to 100 mg aday and couldnt make threw a whole workout cause arm pumps and back pumps hurt to bad and thats the truth. I believe qdl dball is under dosed

Comment

British dispensary is mostly counterfeited the original is very rare, the counterfeited version most common and probably underdosed.

Comment

im takeing 50cc of tren ed and 100cc of tne ed and i bought the dbol before i found naps so i got 1000 tic tacks for 300 and change never again
          leez
          Last edited by leez; 07-14-2012, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Hey how do you like the gp tne im not likeing it at all i dont see a difference even at 1cc Before workout

Comment

BP Dbol is great if legit. You will know the difference. I'd recommend going with GP DBol. Thats OVERDOSED and will pump you up very nicely!
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

GP Dbol, by hands down my favorite

Comment

give it time it seems fine to me i never tried just tne before but with the tren im seeing nice results besides feeling like a human pincushion other than that its all good and my girl loves it too lol

Comment

thats a sick dose... bye bye liver if dosed properly.. where was it gotten

Comment

if your talking about the dbol its junk 2 weeks and nothing i got it from some bullshit place cant even rember the name right now but im tossing them im going with gp from now on. the tren and tne are killer lol live and learn

Comment

Working...
                      X