Looking for advice on my first cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for advice on my first cycle

Well figured this would be the thread to post in since it is the "learning center" but I'm looking for a first cycle to start me off right i don't wanna do something wrong on my first one and I've got a few options from reading stuff on here but I just wanna be 110% but this is what I'm looking at....

Option 1
    Napsgear beginner cut cycle
    Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
    Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
    Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

Option 2
    Weeks 1-10 500mg test E (1ml twice a week)
    Weeks 5-10 50mg oxan per day
    weeks 1-13 .5mg adex per day

Option 3
    Ive recently read some people talking about a simple test & tbol for a first cycle?

Im not looking to get huge by any means, I jut wanna add strength and maybe a some more tone while I'm at it! My current size I feel is about right I'm 26yrs 6'2" 195# probably 10-15% BF!! I'd also like to thank anyone in advance for input on this matter!

you'll like Test E better for a first... cause Test P and pinning it EOD sucks trust me...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Thanks xamo and I stayed up all night and read a zillion posts tonight, its been a long night and settled on test cyp for 10weeks with armidex. 5mg EOD or E3D. And nolva 40/20/20/10 for PCT

Comment

What about 1-test cyp? Read a lil about that and it says that you don't have to worry about gyno sides? If that's true it might be a better choice????

Comment

test is test... you risk gyno either way... some guys simply are more prone to it than others... keep nolva at hands anyway ^^

Comment

Kinda what I figured but had to be sure! Thanks for the advice I just ordered my gear!

Comment

You're welcome, stick around and make a follow up post on your cycle... I'm sure many of us will like to see how your cycle's going

Comment

i will def be doing that im kinda addicted to forums!

Comment

Originally posted by HOOCH256 View Post
                  What about 1-test cyp? Read a lil about that and it says that you don't have to worry about gyno sides? If that's true it might be a better choice????
                  * 1-test cyp is not Test - the name is confusing.

Dihydroboldenone/1-Testosterone Profile
                  Dihydroboldenone, most commonly known as 1-testosterone, is a 5alpha reduced form of the steroid boldenone.

dihydroboldenone is structurally similar to methenolone and boldenone and less so to testosterone despite the commonly used name for it, 1-testosterone.
                  ODB
                  Last edited by ODB; 07-11-2012, 05:34 PM.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

PERSONALLY not a fan of STAN........ with thte test chocie.. its all about if u wana inject more or less sir.. this is what i would do so u dont have to wait 4 weeks for test e to kickin

wk1-4 250mg test e taken throughout the week
                    wk 1-4 250mg test prop eod a shot..... so like monday take .5cc test e=125mg AND 75mgtest prop....,75cc
                    its simple and it helps forgo the slow onset of the longer ester if thats what u want to do....

I would go with the tbol over your other choices my man... u can pm me too...

imo i think its better to mix up ur own cycle vrs using one of there premades.... GL CHIEF

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                      * 1-test cyp is not Test - the name is confusing.

Dihydroboldenone/1-Testosterone Profile
                      Dihydroboldenone, most commonly known as 1-testosterone, is a 5alpha reduced form of the steroid boldenone.

dihydroboldenone is structurally similar to methenolone and boldenone and less so to testosterone despite the commonly used name for it, 1-testosterone.
                      You taught me something as well - thank you.

Comment

Thanks for all the info! This site has been more then helpful!

Comment

Working...
                        X