Anadrol and tren at same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadrol and tren at same time?

So.. before I get to far into this cycle.. ( i'm only about 5 days now ) I was under the belief that I could Stack anadrol with Tren and test, per the description on the naps site.. however, a buddy that hits it pretty hard at my gym said I shouldn't do anadrol and tren together because they may counteract each other... not sure what to do. any ideas?

and what is this guys reasoning for this?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

he said that anadrol will fill the muscles with water, while tren is going to help you lose water weight.. I really don't know which is why i am turning to the advise of these forums.

Comment

Tren and Anadrol go very nicely together. Anadrol will get it within the muscle. Blow you up nicely within. It's a great combo don't listen to that guy
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

just so you know, its not water that makes anadrol work, so the guys theory is shit...not to mention as liquid said they are used together effectively often
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Good to hear.. thanks for the help.

Comment

Ok combo - just keep an eye on things as Anadrol + Tren can have some similar sides and can multiply the effects such as Raising BP + increasing RBC
              ODB
              Last edited by ODB; 07-12-2012, 03:40 PM.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Liquid, Have you Tried Boldesterone Oral with Tren eek

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                  Liquid, Have you Tried Boldesterone Oral with Tren eek
                  Not yet bro but I definitely want to give that a go. That GP Bolasterone has solid reviews and can only imagine what it's like with Tren. Will have to find out first hand and let everyone know the results
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i ran bolast and tren but bolast beginning of cycle tren end.. was some good stuff

Comment

The advice your friend is getting is complete bullshit...I swear the dumb shit I hear people post about crap when clearly they dont know wtf is really going on.
                      No offense to the OP, talking about the 'guy at the gym' giving out his superiorly noobish advice.
                      Tren+drol is a great strength combo and I have made some of my best gains in strength and size running the two side by side.

Comment

Working...
                      X