Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol oral to bridge?

Hi all,

I had just recently (5 weeks ago) finished my last injection of a bulking cycle I was on (cycle 1), consisting of Deca, Sust, and Dbol. The cycle was 12 weeks, with the dbol being used for weeks 1-6.

My next cycle (or cycle 2), which will consist of Tren E and Test E is not yet in my possession, and I was planning on jumping into it as soon as it was available (which will be in the next two weeks.)

I had originally thought that I would have the Tren/Test sooner, so I did not bother with PCT for cycle 1, as I know that PCT when you will only be off for a short period of time is not often recommended.

I have not yet noticed any significant losses in size yet, but I have noticed some strength losses since being off cycle 1, which is to be expected. I currently have some Winstrol oral and Clenbuterol, and I was wondering if I could "bridge" the next 2 weeks or so with the Winstrol in order to preserve my gains from cycle 1. I have done this before with dbol, but never with Winstrol.

Any experienced insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Im confused...

You ran a 12 week cycle without a PCT plan because you wanted to jump (5 weeks after last injection on 1st cycle) directly into a Test E / Tren E cycle?

Yes, Winstrol CAN be used as a bridge.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Yes, you can bridge with Winstrol. I wouldn't really bother with that if you are just planning on starting a cycle within 2 weeks. Any strength/water that will be lost within that 2 weeks will be gained back immediately.

Its your call, though.
      What do you planning on running for your next cycle?
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
      X