Tren and Deca in the same cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren and Deca in the same cycle

I've read that it's bad to run tren and deca in the same cycle, but I haven't found a solid answer on why it's bad. What is the reason that people say not to do it? And what do they mean by "dead dick" hahaha

they mean you cock wont get hard even if you have a hot model nude in front of you with some slamming tits

Comment

Dunno but on Drol 100mg day and Tren A 500mg weekly I never had any erection problem... depends on the individuals it's not something that always happens. You just have a lot of hearsay... give it a try... it might or might not happen...
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Id be worried about your prolactin levels with both those nor-19 compounds. Id have cabaser on hand incase you start lactating... happened slightly 2 me the last cycle of deca I ran and the cabaser saved my ass lol. I got this info from a bro of mine.>jj -Never combine*nandrolone and trenbolone in the same cycle.
        -Never use a 19-nor as a stand alone cycle. This will destroy your endocrine system.
        -When cycling with a 19-nor dont use nolvedex as your choice or anti-estrogen.
        -Use hcg during cycle due to the high natural*test
        *suppresion.
        -Never use a higher 19-nor dosage than your*test
        *base.
        -when cycling prefurably end the 19-nor a few weeks before ending your*test
        -always stack with a*test
        *base.
        -If your a sanctioned athlete be careful as most 19-nors do have long detection time .
        D.O.G.
        Last edited by D.O.G.; 07-01-2012, 06:08 AM.

Comment

The libido issues are primarily associated with Deca Durabolin. I'm sure you were swinging for the fences with the wood you would get from 100 mg of Abombs per day.
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I did that recently on accident. I too had been informed not to combine the two but I LOVE tren and deca is good stuff too right? Yeah, I realized after a few weeks that my little buddy wasn't quite as ... responsive ... as he had been, despite the fact that I had a screaming hot new girlfriend at the time. Then I was reminded that both tren and deca have the same impact on the HPTA. Duh. So I got off the deca, increased my test and went on Cabergoline. I quickly came back to normal.

Comment

Working...
            X