Quick Stack Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Stack Question

Alright, so I'm starting my first injected cycle and had a quick question about dosage. I got 2x Test E 200mg/mL and 1x GP Oxy (Anadrol / Anapolon) @ 50mg / pill with 50 pills. I was thinking I would run 400mg / Test E per week + 1 pill of GP Oxy / day. This gives me roughly 10 weeks of Test E and roughly 7 weeks of Anadrol. Does this cycle seem too short? Should I just grab some another bottle of each and run a 10-12 week cycle, saving the leftovers for my next cycle? I already have my PCT ready so I'm not worried about that, just trying to get as ripped as I can before the end of the summer without overdoing it. Probably should have spent some more time researching but I'm impatient and summers going to be over before you know it.

Hello,

What brand are you using to be doing 200mg per injec? the GP 400? I'd use Danabol instead of Anadrol, and keep anadrol for another cycle
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Little bit too late to switch at this point considering I really want to get some mass going before the end of the summer and Naps takes so long with their shipping that I wouldn't be starting my cycle for another few weeks. Props to them though, it all came through with no problems so no complaints here. Why do you make that suggestion though?

Comment

drol is a pretty strong steroid, people don't recommend it as a first cycle that's why ^^
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

U did not mention the EQ?
          - 10 wks should be OK -( ur a better man than me if u can pull exactly 1ml each time + 10mls from a vial)

get a blood test after PCT Anadrol can + will raise ur RBC .
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I think 400mg of EQ is not enough and needs to be ran longer 12-16 weeks at 600mgs a week. The anadrol is fine. Split it up 25/25. With pulling +/- each inject you will probably end up with 8 weeks or so.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
            X