Tren gyno help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren gyno help

Does adex help with tren related gyno at all? How about Letro? I have a little thing going on and I have only been taking .5 adex eod. I upped it to ed for a week. I took a letro today and was thinking to do that every 3 days along with the adex. Only have limited supply as of now.
    I thought it came from the test because along with 500 test cyp I was doing tne ED for the first 4 weeks. Now I am thinking tren e is a different kind of gyno so maybe the adex did nothing. Do I need caber? Kind of getting worried.
    sigpic

try Caber

possible Trenbolone's progestin and prolactin effects;

"Trenbolone is a PgR ligand with mixed agonist/antagonist activity. Perhaps more importantly it also suppresses natural progesterone as well as alters its metabolism. Antagonist action at the PgR can be just as much an issue as agonist action. And of course agonist action does not mean that it has the same modulatory effects on ER as progesterone. Nor does it mean that it has the same transcriptional effects as progesterone.

Its not entirely clear whether trenbolone always raises prolactin, in some cases it certainly appears to. It's more consistent effects may be as an allosteric modulator of PRL-R activation and/or expression. However, what can be said with certainty is that prolactin suppression is effective in the treatment of issues that stem from trenbolone, including both libido and gynecomastia."

"Basically just because something is a PgR agonist or a PgR antagonist does not mean that its activity will be the same or opposite of progesterone. Also because these compounds are a bit "slutty", you can be sure that they will be binding to other sites, especially when other hormones are suppressed or when ratios are different. Progesterone is actually a very widely acting hormone and it has numerous active neurosteroid metabolites. Trenbolone metabolites likely have some similar actions (or at least metabolic pathways)."

**some people attribute "Tren" gyno to the conversion from Fina pellets (for cattle) and or the misrepresentation of another cheaper compound as Tren - sometimes NPP.
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 06-28-2012, 04:37 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I went to the trouble of writing one of the foremost experts on trenbolone. He provided with me with a wealth of information on trenbolone. I asked about trenbolone gynecomastia. Both he and I agree that it is not described in the literature. Further, any association would be worthy of publication. [Doing whatever it takes for Meso readers!]

Here are his thoughts on the interactions of trenbolone with the progesterone receptor (PR). The literature indicates that 17beta-trenbolone has a high affinity for the bovine PR (Bauer ER et al 2000); while its primary metabolites 17alpha-trenbolone and trendione do not (~1-2% of the affinity of progesterone). The ED50 (effective dose) of trenbolone to produce activity at the PR in a yeast bioassay (40nM) is approximately 10-fold higher than progesterone (4.5nM) and 57-fold higher than THG (0.7nM), a highly progestogenic AAS (Death AK et al 2004). Similarly, others have shown that trenbolone has a high ED50, with a relative potency at the PR near that of testosterone (i.e., almost non-existent) using yeast bioassays (McRobb L et al 2008). Together, these results appear to suggest that trenbolone does in fact bind to the PR, but that it requires a relatively high dose to induce biologic activity (compared with progesterone or THG for example). This would seem to agree with previous reports that trenbolone is either non-progestogenic or only weakly progestogenic (Neumann F 1976).

As a side note, I would invite you to write a Letter to the Editor of the journal Steroids, in response to our recently published report, regarding your clinical experiences with trenbolone induced gynecomastia. I believe this would be of great interest to other clinicians, especially considering the preponderance of evidence suggesting that trenbolone is only a weak progestin and only weakly estrogenic (see our review for discussion).

Braunstein GD. Aromatase and gynecomastia. Endocr Relat Cancer 1999;6:315-24.

Bauer ERS, Daxenberger A, Petri T, Sauerwein H, Meyer HHD. Characterisation of the affinity of different anabolics and synthetic hormones to the human androgen receptor, human sex hormone binding globulin and the bovine gestagen receptor. APMIS 108:838-46 (2000).

Death AK, McGrath KCY, Kazlauskas R, Handelsman DJ. Tetrahydrogestrinone Is a Potent Androgen and Progestin. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004;89(5):2498-500.

McRobb L, Handelsman DJ, Kazlauskas R, Wilkinson S, McLeod MD, Heather AK. Structure-activity relationships of synthetic progestins in a yeast-based in vitro androgen bioassay. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2008 May;110(1-2):39-47.

Neumann F. Pharmacological and endocrinological studies on anabolic agents. Environ Qual Saf Suppl 1976(5):253-64.

Comment

thanks guys, although it's a little hard to understand the science of it to me, I believe your saying that tren gyno is not that common, maybe even rare unless it's a high dose. Well it was only 200ml per week until the 4th week, then I upped it to 400 two weeks ago. I would assume the effects I feel now are from the smaller doses? Also maybe it's from the Test, like I said I did TNE as a kick start 75ml per day along with 500 Test cyp EW. I guess theres no way of knowing which caused it.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X