how much is too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much is too much

Been taking tren a at half a cc every other day, and 2 cc's of cyp test everybody monday then thurs... been dosing like that about 2.5 months now. Want to up the dosage to 1 full cc of tren every other day and 2 cc's of cyp test mon, wed and fri... too much?

1cc of tren isn't much
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

but what about 2 cc's of test mon, wed and fri? I think i'm ok there, but just looking for an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by opruch View Post
        but what about 2 cc's of test mon, wed and fri? I think i'm ok there, but just looking for an opinion.
        How many mgs. of test and tren are you shooting for? I'm assuming the cyp is 250mgs./ml. 2cc's. 3 times a week is 1,500mgs.?? That's a lot more than I ever took?

Comment

Yea dude, thats alot of Test. You should be able to grow offa alot less than that. Look at Bigs mo-fo avatar above me! If he hasnt taken 1500 of test before, then brother, neither should you. Damn Big, I better stop playing in the weight room and get serious.
          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by opruch View Post
            Been taking tren a at half a cc every other day, and 2 cc's of cyp test everybody monday then thurs... been dosing like that about 2.5 months now. Want to up the dosage to 1 full cc of tren every other day and 2 cc's of cyp test mon, wed and fri... too much?
            sounds like too Much Test + getting long on the Tren (by my count ur on wk 10)
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              1cc of tren isn't much
              my cuz just started tren 1cc every 3 days and it is killing him, he has been achy and sore and sleeping on a heating pad???? Only been on the shit for a week
              http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

I was on 1cc eod... never had a single side, then upped to 2cc eod and still no sides... depends on how you react to the sides i guess... maybe it is that I'm used to stronger side effects and pain I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                  How many mgs. of test and tren are you shooting for? I'm assuming the cyp is 250mgs./ml. 2cc's. 3 times a week is 1,500mgs.?? That's a lot more than I ever took?
                  yeah thats why u aint huge.. oh wait nevermind
                  but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                  Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty49er View Post
                    Yea dude, thats alot of Test. You should be able to grow offa alot less than that. Look at Bigs mo-fo avatar above me! If he hasnt taken 1500 of test before, then brother, neither should you. Damn Big, I better stop playing in the weight room and get serious.
                    Thanks man! The main thing is getting the food in...You can do that, your on your way!! Thanks again!!

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
                      yeah thats why u aint huge.. oh wait nevermind
                      HAHAHAHHA, One day I'll change my name from mbig- to mhuge!! Thanks brotha! lol

Comment

mhuge? Oh man I can't wait to see what your pic is gonna be then

Comment

Good god mbig245, your Pecs probably outweigh my entire upper body!
                          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                            I was on 1cc eod... never had a single side, then upped to 2cc eod and still no sides... depends on how you react to the sides i guess... maybe it is that I'm used to stronger side effects and pain I dunno.
                            Well Xamo....We all know that you're from Krypton! Lol. Man, pass me that red cape!
                            "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

lmao!!! yeah yet it doesn't help me that much Lol...

Comment

Working...
                              X