clenbuterol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clenbuterol

has anyone ever used or known someone to use clen and also how do you figure what dosage is right?
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

i liked it. i started at 20mcg and added 20mcg every 3 days and stayed at 80mcgs for 4 days. totaling 13 days

then 2 weeks on and then again. i would rate it above most otc fat burners but not at a miracle level

Comment

I hated it, it does work on some, not on others, IMO not as good as the newest fat burners who actually work at least a minimum on everybody. That without the possible sides like muscle breakdown... which I had.
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Start with one pill if its 40mcg then up it then next day by 1.5 pills 3rd day 2pills up to 4 pills/day I never took it alone but it does make your heart race so I would never take it past 3pm considering im in bed by 9pm you can split the dosages between the time you wake up to before 6hours prior to bedtime. If you cant make it up to 120mcg/ day anything less than 80mcg i think is kinda weak, meaning results wont show up as fast. heres what i did but i also used t3/tren/test
        1 40-120mcg/day
        2 80-120mcg/day
        3 -off-
        4 -off-
        5 80-120mcg/day
        6 80-120mcg/day
        7 -off-
        8 -off-
        9 80-120mcg/day
        10 80-120mcg/day
        By week 2 you should notice results and by the end of week 5 you should look pretty shredded REMEMBER its an aid for fat loss so without a proper diet its' useless. Have you thought about adding T3? Me personally I make sure I stay calorie deficient for those ten weeks meaning I try to keep between 1500-2000 calories a day which is the hardest part of a clen cycle especially when I watch any type of food commercial. There are many different ways to diet pick one and stick to it. MIKE AnD MIMI have a nice blog on dieting for a shredded look. And any ab exercise is as good as the other trust me unless your adding weights to your ab exercises and dieting correctly don't expect for them to show. Last word of advise is that its hard to shed that core fat but very easy to put it back on.

Comment

i havent ate more than 1400 calories in 8weeks and im nervous about your clen cycle... im on 20mcg's for 3days now, gonna bumb to 40 tomorrow (maybe) then possible to 60 but im only taking it for 2 weeks 1st time..... i really dont like the way i feel on it and if it doesnt change i may not 2 a 2nd cycle... plus this morning i got a nose bleed walking up steps to the train... whick i felt like i was running a marathon instead of walking... so im not 100% on board with this yet hopefully i will see some results soon - becuase as of now the way i feel dont seem worht the risks if i dont loose some fat

besides i lost 4% BF by diet, cardio, and lifting (on test E and EQ so far in 12weeks - 14lbs total) sooooo im kinda looking for 4% more and if i just have to keep doing the test e and eq and deit/cardio for a few more weeks then i will........

was looking for a boost kinda got stuck not losing fat for 2 weeks or so.. it seems like anyways

Comment

Yep, sometimes you don't feel well on Clenbuterol, then you can combine it with Ketotifen to surpress the sides. Adding winstrol to your cycle can make you harder too, that combined with the cardio/diet which seems to workout fine for you..

Comment

Ya to me it sounds like clen doesnt agree with your body so maybe try lowering your dose or maybe you should just discontinue use all together. I'm still goin on my cycle and need 2 pills of clen to feel anything, I have always drank 3 shots of espresso every morning. And to be honest the sides of clen kinda feel same to me as my caffeine high. However, after drinking espresso for so many years I don't get the caffeine high I used to get, which I can say felt something in between paranoia and an MDMA high when I started drinking so much espresso. Maybe because of my high tolerance to caffeine I don't feel the clen sides? Anyway, once again I will not take clen past 3pm because otherwise i lay in bed at night and i feel my heart pumping. My wife is also on a clen cycle but she seems to be affected by the sides less than me. Shes 2 weeks on 2 off like me but her high dose is 80mcg. If I were you I would lower my dose significantly or try to sell the rest of clen you have and stop it completely and get some whinny/anavar instead.

GOOD LUCK
              mortirius123
              Last edited by mortirius123; 06-16-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

i stopped the clen couldnt deal with the shakes and heart rate all day at work i have a desk job so i couldnt be all hyped up and stay still..... im gonna try oral tren? does it wark as well as everyone says it does?

Comment

IDK about oral tren I did the tren ace. and went with inj every 3 days @100mg my first time with it. The second I went EOD 100mg and my third I did ED 75mg. I did get alot of blackheads with tren all over but it went away once I stopped. Are you goin with tren by itself? I wouldnt reccomend that

Comment

Originally posted by mortirius123 View Post
                    IDK about oral tren I did the tren ace. and went with inj every 3 days @100mg my first time with it. The second I went EOD 100mg and my third I did ED 75mg. I did get alot of blackheads with tren all over but it went away once I stopped. Are you goin with tren by itself? I wouldnt reccomend that
                    i have been on test e - started with 500mg a week up to 750mgs a week now and im on EQ 800 a week and im taking tren 500mcg a day (thinking about bumping to 750 for a week, - only running the tren for 3 weeks (i started the cycle april 1st.... prob gonna run out of EQ in 2-3 weeks and then the test e 4 weeks after that)

Comment

Working...
                    X