Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thinking about stacking winny at tail end of my cyle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking about stacking winny at tail end of my cyle.

i got 10mg tabs, 200 total. thinking about stacking last few weeks. at 50mg i got enough for just under 6 weeks. at about 225 lbs is 50mg decent on top of 500mg test each week? Could bump to 60mg to for 4.5 week.s

either this or i got some epi (PH) i would run last 4-6 weeks.

Originally posted by gambit View Post
    i got 10mg tabs, 200 total. thinking about stacking last few weeks. at 50mg i got enough for just under 6 weeks. at about 225 lbs is 50mg decent on top of 500mg test each week? Could bump to 60mg to for 4.5 week.s

either this or i got some epi (PH) i would run last 4-6 weeks.
    im thinking same thing??? im gonna be finished with my Abombs in 14 days, ill be on EQ for another 8weeks, then ill still be on test E for 6weeks after (started all 3 compinds at the same time) so i was thinking about running the winny taps once i run out of m EQ whats everyone think about this idea???
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Adding the winny at the end is a good idea, but I would stay at the six weeks and no longer, it will dry the joints out so drink plenty of water!!!
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

how long is ur test run.. and yea no reason not to add it my friend

Comment

Definately make sure you're taking some fish oil or some liquid glucosamine (I think Sam recommended that is an earlier thread). It can have your joints feeling like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz. It could jack the tailend of your cycle if your not thinking ahead. Im finishing up the last 5 weeks on the GP Winny. It will harden you up and give you that defined look that you worked so hard for! Good Luck brothers!
          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

"i got 10mg tabs, 200 total. thinking about stacking last few weeks. at 50mg i got enough for just under 6 weeks. at about 225 lbs is 50mg decent on top of 500mg test each week? Could bump to 60mg to for 4.5 weeks"

What dose do you guys think I should run being around 220-225 lbs? I only have the 200 pills @ 10mg each. I may order more in the next couple weeks but for now would like to go with what I have.

I am running 400-500 test C for 12-14 weeks. Reason I say 400-500 is I came from HRT where the vials are 200mg so finishing this up then going into my 250mg vials. so 500 will be about 10 weeks.

I do take joint support and fish oil but I will increase it during the winny.

Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
              how long is ur test run.. and yea no reason not to add it my friend
              running the test approx 6weeks after the EQ - trying to go 12-14 weeks on the EQ, so the test cycle would be approx 18-20weeks

Comment

what does of winney would you guys recommend for me????

Comment

Guys, I have used Winny for years.... I stopped.... The effect on my joints was detrimental to my body. I used to use it just like Gambit intends. I would throw it on at the end of my cycle to really get some mean cuts. It will do that, and make every joint in your body feel like you just poured sand into your running lawn mower... I switched to Mast and the world is good. It works better than Winny for cutting me up, and I do not get dried out at all. My joints experience no discomfort. Having said all of this, everyone is different and I certainly know people that still use and love Winny.
                  Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Appreciate that input Krazy, and from everyrone.

Is mast ok for a newb like me?

I figure I will try the winny and will hold off on ordering more for now. Besides next cycle will be a bulker anyway!

still need to figure out doses for winny.

Comment

i believe mast makes u bald.. dont quote me on that.. what cycle is it?

Comment

My cycle i am thinking of adding 50mg oral winny into the last 5.5 weeks of my testC cycle. if 50 is to low I can do like 60mg for 4.5 weeks.

I got some time to figure it out.

Comment

lol they are dodging your question huh? 50mg is enough for a little guy. You are well over 200 pounds right? 70mg would be a lot better. But you "SHOULD"...SHOULD..going to say it one more time...SHOULD be able to get it effects at 50..

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
                            lol they are dodging your question huh? 50mg is enough for a little guy. You are well over 200 pounds right? 70mg would be a lot better. But you "SHOULD"...SHOULD..going to say it one more time...SHOULD be able to get it effects at 50..
                            yeah seems that way...thx! lol.

yea bit over 220 right now. I can do 60 for just under 5 weeks so will run with that. I may order more though we will see.

thx!

Comment

Blue, absolutely the potential is there. If you have a predisposition to male pattern baldness, then any AAS that has an aromatization pathway through DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) could potentially lead to an increase in hair loss. I got lucky with my hair genes and it will never be a problem... Back to the subject, I believe you will get more than adequate results at 30-50 mg a day. The first time I ran Winny was via a prescription and the tablets came as 3 mg per.... I was only taking 15 mg a day and I noticed a difference.
                              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Working...
                              X