Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd cycle questions??

Greetings!

Had some questions about the layout of my second cycle before I start.
    I’m 5’11,” currently 245 lbs, and roughly 18-20% bodyfat. I have been a serious lifter since I was 15, I’m now in my mid 30’s. I find as I get older it’s getting harder to keep the fat off. I have always been natural until I did my first cycle last year, I’m not interested in getting any bigger really as I have plenty of size just want to cut down. With that in mind I went with a simple cycle as recommended by a pretty experienced friend. I went with 1ml of test prop 100 every other day for 8 weeks running oral stan the last 6 weeks. I took arimidex the entire 8 weeks and 2 weeks after last injection and a liver supplement as the oral stan is toxic from my research. It was my first time pinning and it was a breeze, didn’t experience much bloat at all and no gyno. Results were awesome I had about 15 lbs of quality gain and although I did get more defined it seemed I just got a lot bigger. I eat pretty well with maybe one or 2 indulge meals a week. This brings me to what I want from my second cycle. I don’t want to get any bigger, I just want to get hard and lean. I ordered a bunch of stuff but heres what I have to work with just not sure how I should lay it out.
    To start, I was going to run the same simple cycle I mentioned above again but I wanted to add to it, I have

-oral clen
    -oral tren
    -oral proviron
    -clomid
    -nolvadex
    -liv 52 (because of the toxic orals)

I figured I would incorporate the tren and proviron into the cycle and PCT with the nolvadex and clomid?

Not sure how I should take the tren and proviron though or if I should change this up or eliminate/add anything cycle wise or PCT wise?

Should I use the clen and at what dose for a month or so before cycle to trim down or use it during cycle?

Any input would be appreciated, as I want to do this right

Thanks in advance!

About the clen.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?4887

Comment

I'm against oral tren and I'll just let some vet answer this
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

what dose ot? i heard mix reviews, but i too was supposed to try it just havent gotten around to it sounds good tho ur not going overboard

Comment

yea i would bump the test to 500 every week.. never used clen so ur on ur own there.. i believe the oral tren comes in 250mcg pills.. start with that and u can work your way up to a max of 750mcg id say people do exceed, but i wouldnt risk doing more then that im sure 500 is a good amount. I wouldnt take that for more then 4-6 weeks i heard some doing 3 weeks .. u def dont wana be on it too long. Since ur doing what an 8 weeks cycle.. why not add like npp which is deca w/shorter ester in at like 4-500 ew.. so take with the prop if u want.

Comment

xamo, why don't you like oral tren? I know literally nothing about it lol. Sorry for thread hijacking!

Comment

I just don't like orals in general.. I don't wanna risk damaging my liver. Risking my life for a better physique just isn't worth it imo
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
              X