No announcement yet.

Newbie Wants Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test enanthate or cypionate 500 mg/week for 10-12 weeks. First 4 on your oral of choice ( or transdermal like 1-T if you choose )

The idea behind it is that the oral brings on quick gains and as it shuts you down, the test kicks in to pick you back up.

The last 6-8 weeks you get to solidify the quick gains made early and hopefully make some more.
    pct will start 2weeks after you last pin.

You will likely feel a little crappy on pct and lose a little of what you gain but it shouldn't be as static of a fluctuation as oral only. You should also feel better, more energetic, and happier and hornier

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. That sounds like a good idea Gawd. The Hcgenerate will help prevent my test from shutting down? Cuz it's expensive and I don't want to be taking it during my cycle if the 1-T tren is gonna shut me down anyway. But, if it prevents my natural test from shutting down it sounds like a good plan.

iamready, don't you think 10-12 weeks is too long for my first cycle? I might do something like that after my first cycle. It sounds good though.

Comment

Nothing is going to stop your natural test from shutting down when you are taking steroids.

10-12 is typical for a first cycle. it will take test around 4 weeks to fully kick in.

If you are worried about testicular atrophy, you can always take real HCG while on cycle up until PCT. It will keep the nuts full and ready to produce natural test faster when pct begins.

Comment

What about Anvar??? I understand that it is very mild and Ideal for a first timer, because it hardly shuts you down and very easy to stop?????? any advice??

Comment

Working...
          X