MASTERON dosage question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MASTERON dosage question.

At 1cc (100mg) every 2-days, how many weeks should I use this for cutting, etc. to be safe? Different steroids have different timeframes of use.
    Thanks!

alot depends on your cycle experience and your goals. are you using some form of test with this? an average time frame would be 6 to 8 wks, but once again, for me, this would be in the context of a slightly longer cutting cycle where test is used as the base
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

What are your stats and what kind of cycle are you planning on running?

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        alot depends on your cycle experience and your goals. are you using some form of test with this? an average time frame would be 6 to 8 wks, but once again, for me, this would be in the context of a slightly longer cutting cycle where test is used as the base
        Yes, I use TEST E with TREN E and plan on adding MASTERON and was just needing to know how long to stay on it 1cc every 2-days. I know the TREN E to get off it for 6-weeks before going back on it and all but didn't know about the MASTERON.
        6-8 weeks you say??
        Thanks...

Comment

Working...
        X