mass vs bulking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mass vs bulking?

Honestly..... What is the difference between mass and bulking stacks? I'm looking into my second round of gear and all I keep reading is that they are 90% the same thing. I'm I getting bad info? I'm looking on napsgear for my next stop. Thanks guys (an the occasional doll).

it's exactly the same... you should ask what's the difference in between mass and lean mass..
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

literally are the same just two diff names bro.. what r ur goals and what do u have under ur belt

Comment

Why would naps have both options? I can only think that maybe they are just giving you multiple choices for gear. As for me my training was going great. I'm a hard gainer working out just over a year before looking at gear. Taking in solid supplements and focusing on eating right. (its a mental challenge to eat enough btw). As for previous gear I took it slow going just Test for 8 weeks. Then it happened...... buldging disc that hurinated on me. Surgery was eminent. Yesterday as a matter of fact. I was so mentally wrecked over my injury. All my hard work stopped in its tracks. My plan is in motion as far as getting back to the gym but I have to take it slow. I was looking at intermediate mass stack from naps when I'm all cleared to lift again. Wow I'm a wind bag lol.

Comment

Ohhhh I went from 175 to 200 at 15% body fat over the last year. I'm 39yo and 6'2". I want to get to 220 at 8%-10% body fat. I was lifting 4 days a week off gear and 5-6 when on.

Comment

Ur bf% is fairly high and to cut that bf and then also gain 20 pounds........... If you are able to shred that bf and maintain 200 you'll be looking great especially if you are coming from 175.

Comment

Working...
            X