Diet, what's the point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet, what's the point?

I am fairly new to this and can't figure out why body fat is so important. I understand that eating quality food is important but what does it matter if you are above 12% body fat. I eat basically what i want as long as I get my protein in and am doing great on this cycle. I dont go to dairy queen but im no angel either.

depends on what your goals are. if you just want to be strong then you dont have to worry about bf...to me personally i dont see a point in hiding yrs of work under a layer of fat
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I just thought that people were saying that if your bf is above 12% bad things might happen. I am currently dieting, and trying to lose but I suck at self control.

Comment

if you don't care about it then keep it that way lol... I gain fat like crazy if I don't monitor what I'm eating- looks like you aren't like that.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by meanmal View Post
          I just thought that people were saying that if your bf is above 12% bad things might happen. I am currently dieting, and trying to lose but I suck at self control.
          discipline is doing the right thing when no one is looking. its discipline that will help you achieve your goals. just try to get a little better each day and you'll be surprised at how much progress you can make.
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Its not at all that i don't care. I do cardio and watch what I eat i'm just not skinny as a rail. I was just under the impression from reading some of these posts that higher body fat would make you get gyno easier or have other negative sides. I'm definitely working on shedding some weight but with this cycle my weight is shooting up. I dont mind at all though,I have made more gains in 5 weeks than i figured i would make through my entire cycle. All i'm taking is 500mg sust 250. You can't beat it!! By the way I love this forum I learn new things every day.

Comment

Working...
            X