D-Bol but better???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Bol but better???

Yesterday I picked up another cycle - BD Trenabol, BD Primobol, and these pills that are supposed to be D-Bol but better. The pills are little, round and white, with the imprint on one side only reading BG with a vertical line between the BG separating them. My guy says that they're from London, and that they're 50 mg as compared to D-Bol at 10mg. I guess I'll keep the updates coming. Starting cycle today!!!!
    sigpic

Omg....yeah take em all...sorry dude if you don't know what they are...??? he probably does'nt know either...?? I mean "really"...??
    one-more
    Last edited by one-more; 03-10-2012, 01:47 PM.
    test

Comment

Yeah, taking random drugs that your dealer can't even name. Seems legit.

Comment

one of th best bulkers is dbol.. i doubt if something better was available at that level it would be mmain news.

Comment

So basically you either got oxymetholone or dianabol 50
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

they mite be var.. just sounds shady... idk a company that wouldnt put a name next to it lol.. how can u trust them.. screw that

Comment

These sound like "Biogen Gear". The adex from them matches the b/g description. The adex is white with blue specs.
              What color are yours bud ?

Comment

It is biogen gear - Its big in the UK however its absolutley dire, i wouldnt give it to my cat STAY AWAY. And dont say I didnt tell you
                There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Whenever I enter a room, I always check for any random pills or piles of powder on the floor or counter. You never know when you could miss out on a good AAS. So, get down on the floor and make good god damn sure that is not a pile of Ajax with a Tick Tack sprinkled on top of it. You could be getting huge! LOL

I going to kick it up a notch and look around some alleys for some random needles.
                  Krazy
                  Last edited by Krazy; 03-13-2012, 01:42 PM.
                  Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Working...
                  X