How do I use HCG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I use HCG

Been hearing everyone say use HCG. So, I order some and get it, 2 amps. 1 powder and 1 solvent. Sooo, what do I do next? 5000 iu, arganon. Also, how does iu convert to cc? How much a week? Cycle is 16 weeks:
    1-16 250 mg test e eod
    1-16 300 mg tren e a week
    Day 1-25 40 mg dbol ed
    2-16 50 mg proviron ed
    Please keep in mind, I am not the smartest when it comes to chemistry. Some of these threads I see about mixing powders seem like they are written in portugese. Keep it simple for me, please.

Your Test E is 250 every other day??? Is that a typo? If you mix the 5000iu with 10ml of bactostatic water it will be 500iu per 1ml. You could do 1/2ml twice per week to give you 500iu per week total. That amount will last ten weeks. You should start it about two weeks into cycle. It has worked good for me.
    sigpic

Comment

Not a typo, did 750 a week last cycle, that puts me at 875 a week this cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
        Your Test E is 250 every other day??? Is that a typo? If you mix the 5000iu with 10ml of bactostatic water it will be 500iu per 1ml. You could do 1/2ml twice per week to give you 500iu per week total. That amount will last ten weeks. You should start it about two weeks into cycle. It has worked good for me.
        yea 500iu ew to keep those natty test levels going.. andu discontinue b4 pct

Comment

Working...
        X