cycling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycling

We get a lot of questions about cycling steroids. Most of our members have expiriences with cycling and develloped a personal choice that worked best. If you ask questions about cycling by p.m. you only get my advise ( in short). But because anabolic sensitivity (this also applies to side-effects) differs amoung all induviduals, the more advise you get the better. And many of our expirienced members have more time to put it all in writing. Thus it is wise to discuss these questions in the forum also to benefit other members..

hello ronny
    what do you think about my recovery??

my cycle is
    week 1-8 testosterone boldenone and dianabol+ hcg 500 e3d
    week 9 hcg e3d 500iu clomid 100mg and nolvadex 20mg
    week 10 clomid 100mg and nolvadex 20mg

week 11 i start my cycle again ...is it problem if i use HCG 9weeks so only 1 week off??
    thanks

Bro,

50 mg clomid is enough. I would cycle 12 weeks then go 4-6 weeks off and start again. Personally I think the body needs time to grow (8 weeks is rather short) if you use longer estrifications (undecylenate and Test E[?]) you're stll on juice while stopped pinning. I'd PCT with the clomid/nolva and add clenbuterol as an anti-catabolic. During PCT plenty of rest/food and lighter weights..best regards..ronny…

..about HCG this is mostly started in week 3 or some wait until their testicles start to shrink..and don't use HCG if they don't
    RonnyT
    Last edited by RonnyT; 02-27-2012, 08:22 AM.

bold kicks in at 7-8 weeks so that too is a waste
    if u want a short cycle use prop and npp or something

Comment

hello ronny
      what do you think about my recovery??

my cycle is
      week 1-8 testosterone boldenone and dianabol+ hcg 500 e3d
      week 9 hcg e3d 500iu clomid 100mg and nolvadex 20mg
      week 10 clomid 100mg and nolvadex 20mg

week 11 i start my cycle again ...is it problem if i use HCG 9weeks so only 1 week off??
      thanks

U need to go longer with Bold - 10-12 wks. I found HCG @ 250ius once a week to work starting wk2.
      I really do not understand why ur bothering with PCT if ur only jumping right into another cycle???

2wk Pct will not do much -(especially with the Bold still pumping in ur body wk9).
      Just do a longer cycle or do a 30-60 day PCT.

I don't feel like u need both clomid + nolva after such a cycle with HCG, I would use Nolva @ 40/40/20/20....
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

how much test and dbol is being used? did i miss it or was it omitted?
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by BrettKlein
          Extreme noob here. I've been cycling for years but am just learning about various steroids. What do you guys recommend for someone just getting into this.

I'm mostly looking to bump performance, with little to no side effects. Is there something mild that I could test the waters with that doesn't produce insane side effects?

Btw, all the testicle shrinking talk is just about enough to send me slinking back to my cave!
          Literally everyone always says go with test first. maybe look and see which produces the least amount of estrogen sides. Maybe do less and toss in some winstrol for the beginning or end. Then a pct.

Comment

Working...
          X