Best test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best test?

I have heard and read different things about each type of test? Does one give more strenth gains than another? Or which would give the best QUALITY mass, prop?

They all work the same, its a good base for any cycle. It does take time to build up in your system, and you won't notice any effect for (for me) 3-4 weeks

Comment

same for me 3-4 weeks with test E and test cyp.

Comment

Some are better for longer/ shorter cycles ... Pinnig more frequently for short obv..

Comment

there almost identical the biggest difference is that E and C release slowly and only need to be injected twice a week where as P releases more quickly and needs to be injected maybe every other day. same idea with the less popular forms like U or what ever u just gonna find out how quickly they release and inject accordingly
          but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
          Hackleech

Comment

The other factor to know is Ester weight (which effects absorption); http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ighlight=ester

Milligrams below are the estimated amount of active hormone per 100mg of hormone and ester.

Testosterone Base: 100mg
            Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
            Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
            Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
            Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
            Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
            Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
            Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
            Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

^^ the test base is suspension.. and is said to be the best for bulking but has to be shot 2 x ed

Comment

ODB nice absorption chart. You learn something new every day

Comment

Iv tryed test e an test p. I feel better" cleaner" with test prop.

Comment

Working...
                  X