Skin color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin color

I notice within the last week my skin turning reddish around the chest area. Almost like a sun burn. I have heard a few people notice my face being reddish as well, not every day only on some days. Has anyone ever seen this before?
    bugse2342
    Last edited by bugse2342; 01-16-2013, 08:40 PM.

have you had your blood pressure checked?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

yea, it's been fine and I have never had a history of high blood pressure. It almost looks like I have a sun burn, when I compress my finger on the skin it leaves a mark for a few seconds like a sunburn. I haven't been in the sun much though.

Comment

sounds like some type of reaction..you taking something you've never taken b4? do you have any known allergies

Comment

yea what cycle number r u on? and what r ur previous cycles

Comment

yea stop w that and give it a few days...if your symptoms persist id get it checked out

Comment

Adex messed me up I came out in rashes, Not on my chest but down my legs and back it was really strange.......... I would guess it was that bro
              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

polycythemia? i try to give blood once a cycle, simply because my red cell count goes thru the roof when i'm juicing. begin noticing it around 4 weeks in. i usually get a purplish tint from it, and mostly when i'm lifting, though, so.......just a thought.
                timguinness
                Last edited by timguinness; 02-15-2012, 09:20 PM.
                Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Stop the adex for a bit and see what happens
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks for all the feed back, This board rules. I went to get blood pressure checked yesterday and it was 120/70, so I know it's not high BP. I going to take a break off the adex and thought about giving some blood (which I thought was cool idea.) I will keep you posted to see how it pans out for further reference.

Comment

Test cyp and dbol, however i did start taking adex for the first time. I really haven't shown any estro sides, so maybe I'll stop taking that. I'm into my 4th week on everything. The only thing new besides that would be the Tren which I havent' started yet.
                      Gym Pasadena

Comment

Working...
                      X