lab results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lab results

I just got blood work done and I have a question. After 7 wks of test e 600mg wk, my level came back @ 1500. I'm 41. I preloaded 900mg wks 1 and 2. I didn't do a pre-cycle lab so I was looking for feedback as to how this looked. AST was 50 and ALT was 74. I STOPPED THE ANADROL!! Estrogen is 109.7 with no sign of gyno or any other sides(proviron seems to be keeping it in check) but still seems high. Thanx guys.

should be a little higher..
    "250mg of test a week- T level should be 1100-1600ng/dl
    500mg of test a week- T level should be 1800-2500ng/dl
    750mg of test a week- levels should be well into the 3000's"

Comment

his T/E ratio is still 15 to 1, which is good. i think he was concerned his estrogen was high
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        should be a little higher..
        "250mg of test a week- T level should be 1100-1600ng/dl
        500mg of test a week- T level should be 1800-2500ng/dl
        750mg of test a week- levels should be well into the 3000's"
        Thanx...So you think the gear could be underdosed? From what I see I'm thinkin yes. Supposed to be Test E 300(@2x a wk)

Comment

na it depends when u last shot ect.. i'm sure the stuff is on point that is just something i found.. ur levels are way higher then not being on test so its def legit

Comment

just found out that some labs don't test over 1500(i'm a moron) and the report says greater than 1500..so i am g2g. But the estrogen...sheesh

Comment

your estrogen seem in check with the test number, you are over a 15/1 TE ratio...you need estrogen
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Using more than 1cc (250mg) of TEST E per week has me at 1,300 which has caused my blood to get THICK and 2-of my physicians have me back down to 1/2cc per week which keeps me at 900 blood level. Your Hemoglobin and Hematocrit (Red and White blood cells) get TOO HIGH and can cause damage (TRUST ME!!) you DO NOT WANT to happen to your body. At 900 I build GREAT muscle FAST and SAFE.

Comment

Originally posted by ZOOT View Post
                  I just got blood work done and I have a question. After 7 wks of test e 600mg wk, my level came back @ 1500. I'm 41. I preloaded 900mg wks 1 and 2. I didn't do a pre-cycle lab so I was looking for feedback as to how this looked. AST was 50 and ALT was 74. I STOPPED THE ANADROL!! Estrogen is 109.7 with no sign of gyno or any other sides(proviron seems to be keeping it in check) but still seems high. Thanx guys.
                  Using more than 1cc (250mg) of TEST E per week has me at 1,300 which has caused my blood to get THICK and 2-of my physicians have me back down to 1/2cc per week which keeps me at 900 blood level. Your Hemoglobin and Hematocrit (Red and White blood cells) get TOO HIGH and can cause damage (TRUST ME!!) you DO NOT WANT to happen to your body. At 900 I build GREAT muscle FAST and SAFE.

Comment

yeah alot of labs dont go above 1.5k and ur estro is not too high so ur g2g
                    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                    Hackleech

Comment

Working...
                    X