• High Cholesterol and AAS

Ok I am on my 4th week of a 12 week cycle
    500mg cyp.. 250 x 2
    500mg deca.. 250 x 2
    40mg dbol
    50mg proviron
    250iu's hcg x 2 / wk
    .5mg A dex EOD

I just had a physical and obviously some bloodwork on friday and I just got a phone call from my Dr. that he needs to discuss the results because my cholestrol is through the roof 400/300. Now I told him I what I am running so my question is would my cycle be driving my cholesterol levels so high and if so what could I do??

Did you do any blood work to get a baseline prior to your cycle..?? so as to compare...the cycle your running will raise your blood cholesterol...but if you already had a prexisting problem that you were unaware of, this is not the time to find out.. I think I would stop cycle and get to the bottom of it..!! just my two cents, thats pretty high...!! some people can eat well be somewhat lean and never do AAS and have high cholestrol levels and need medication to control it, not even using..
    one-more
    Last edited by one-more; 02-06-2012, 09:45 PM.
    test

Comment

I did not have any prior bloodwork to get my baseline, how ever I have had a history of elevated cholesterol in prior tests but never this high. I'm going to see my Dr. this week to discuss my options and see what I can do. In the meantime a buddy of mine recommended some OTC stuff to help lower my cholesterol levels. I really would hate to stop my cycle as it is going so good...

Comment

If you leveled with your doctor about using AAS, I know what he's going to tell you, or sould I say what he "should" tell you...looking all buff in a casket ain't worth it bro., maintain your health...you might go on meds to get your levels in check first...diet of course plays a role as well as drinking to much alcohol and not doing any cardio..etc. don't know where your at as far as these things are concerned, just something to consider...sometimes genetics just can't be overcome in some instances...a good friend of mine was on meds for his cholesterol and upon starting training, quiting drinking, and cleaning up his diet, he has long since been off the meds...good luck, keep us posted.
        test

Comment

Will do and thank you

Comment

ewll im on cycle and my cholestrol is lowww so idk

Comment

Yea I was just reading up on Deca and it seems that's where the spikes in HDL and LDL are coming from...

Comment

Working...
              X