Questions on HGH & Peptides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on HGH & Peptides

I am sure there are others that would like to know about HGH use. The Naps site has so many to choose from, I don't have a clue where to start. Where does it come into a cycle, dosage, how often ect. Thanks for all your help.

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
    I am sure there are others that would like to know about HGH use. The Naps site has so many to choose from, I don't have a clue where to start. Where does it come into a cycle, dosage, how often ect. Thanks for all your help.
    I'm sure people have their own little thing they like to do but when I'm running Growth I'll do 2iu's in the am. and 2iu's right after training.. And Run it at least 6 months. Takes some time to get the results from growth...Thanks man...

Comment

1st let me say it is very difficult to get good product but assuming u get good stuff...

i like hgh for us older guy for as we all know our testosterone production goes way down but so does our GH production.
      so much like TRT I believe we need HGRT - (human growth replacement therapy, I made that up)
      I have quite enjoyed - 3xwk - mon, wed, fri -workout days. I have tried other methods but I believe the eod with pulsation best. - pulsate - split dosage thru out day 3-4 pins (when using over 3ius).

I stay on GH as much as I can afford, I coast on 2ius.

GHRP2 or 6 , I have used for help with appetite (while on Tren) and for a nagging minor injury - spot injection. I take peps 15 min B4 GH or 30-40 min after.

I think the game + the Goals r much different for us over 40 crowd than the under 30's and I believe we need more pharmaceutical help.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

ODB, Thanks for the info, you are right about men in the the over 40's crowd, for a better quality of life, Test C and HGH should be readly available to us. I do get test C now, @ 400mg a month (200mg every 2 weeks) I'll see my dr. in July and ask about prescribing HGH. Woman get all kinds of hormone rep therapy, no questions. Dr's are just coming around for the men.

Comment

prob coming around becuz all the money they can make on it.. plus just to fill the script is prob 5x the price of anything on here ... let us know hat the doc says when u ask him about hgh

Comment

this might be bad advice but it might be better if u get ur own hgh u should be able to get some legit from naps of course go with the doctor first
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

^^^Pharma or nothing for me..............
              Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

GH and peptides can be used year round. GH with AAS will transform you completely. It creates new muscle fibers while the AAS blows them up within the muscle. What exactly do you want to know about them? There's a lot to say but if you have a specific question I'm more than happy to help
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                  GH and peptides can be used year round. GH with AAS will transform you completely. It creates new muscle fibers while the AAS blows them up within the muscle. What exactly do you want to know about them? There's a lot to say but if you have a specific question I'm more than happy to help
                  GH induces hyperplasia which is the splitting of muscle cells, it doesnt create new ones.......
                  Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

It's better for anti aging than for bodybuilding in my opinion-makes my skin look great. HGH and insulin is a requirement for pro BB nowdays but not for the average gym guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X