Needing help for a post test cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing help for a post test cycle

Ok so i have finally begun my cycle. Test e 500 mg a week broken into two pins a week. I want to make sure the steps to take for pct so i dont lose my gains or develop gyno. Thinking i should use nolvadex. Is this a good choice and will it Restore my natural testosterone

Nolvadex is a good PCT med. Some use clomid and nolva together. I see the same success with nolva alone. Nolva just keeps estro down. If estro is down then test can raise quicker. If you plan on doing cycles in the future you may want to look into HCG. Alot of people crash fairly hard after their first cycle. Im not sure if this is your or not. For some nolva alone is not enough to bring them out of a crash. Aromasin and nolva is a good combo for me. Not letro thats to harsh.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I don't know how long your cycle is going to be...? but it sounds like you still need to secure your pct gear...? I had to run Nolva and Adex for my pct. might not be needed for everyone..but did the trick for me. wondering,...do you have an AI handy..? to control estrogen buildup or gyno. encounter...would scare me not to have those things, before starting any AAS...just sayin..
      test

Comment

welcome... all this info can easily be found by using the search button it is basic info.. good to have u aboard

Comment

HCG at 250iu 2x a week starting week 3 until last shot of Test

Nolva if you feel gyno setting in
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
          X