X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real fake compared

Just received a lotta fakes.
    First the norma enanthate.
    Nicely done but this one lacks the braille dots.
    And as posted here previously good for 3 years
    Normally the year of production (2010) the month of production (07) and the batchnumber.
    Of course I found other deviations but, hé..

In general they did a very good job and the increased life is done cause they wanna buy enough time to sell. If they would addapt the life and sell without the box, it would be almost impossible to tell real from fake.
    Attached Files

Gret work - I couldnt tell via the amps
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

hey.. anyone no if the Norma test fakes have any test in them or are they all bunk ?...

i have some hear and from what i can see there all fakes .. batch is 1010197 exp 3 years

the guy siad there good so it looks like im stook with them.

?? what do i do use them and hope they work or bin them ?

cheers for any info
      Drew1975
      Last edited by Drew1975; 02-10-2013, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Sorry to hear of this.
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Great post RonnyT.. So in the pictures of all the boxes, the top ones are fake, the bottom ones are real??

Comment

Good lookin' out bro. What would we do without you. Between informative articles, busting fakes and providing test results for the good shit, you've taken some of the guess work out of what is a tremendously ambiguous industry. Let's face it, without a little guidance, we are all in danger of injecting substances that could contain literally anything into our bodies. I'm sure you've kept a great many brothers from making big mistakes and allowed us to juice with confidence. I for one am truly greatful for the expert advice and tireless watchdogging. We all owe you a pint. Thanks Ronny, and keep up the good work for all our sakes.
            Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
              Great post RonnyT.. So in the pictures of all the boxes, the top ones are fake, the bottom ones are real??
              in fact, it is not very clear. Ronny please, make it clear.

Comment

has anyone used the fake amps???

Comment

I have never used AMPS. Is there a reason why some prefer them over a 10 ml vial

Comment

Originally posted by franck View Post
                    in fact, it is not very clear. Ronny please, make it clear.
                    Now that Im looking, I think the tops pictures of the boxes are real, and the bottom ones are counterfeit.. But RonnyT, please confirm this, thanks!

Comment

I've always been told the amps are more of a pharmaceutical grade then a vial is
                      One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Working...
                      X