This is what I plan on running
    week 1-12 test cyp / 500/wk
    week 1-4 dbol 40/day
    week 6-12 tren ac /50 eod
    week 6-12 proviron 50/day

I was thinking of running Nolv 1-4 with dbol or adex for the estrogen level
    Any suggestions

dbol o adex?
    Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
    Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

Your cycle looks fine for what should be a good mass gainer. I would save the Nolva until you do PCT. If you experience any estrogen sides sore nips, gyno, or sever bloat then start the Nolva. Also if your wanting to run an AI during your cycle I would use Arimdex at .5mg e3d. Good Luck.

Comment

i prefer Tbol over Dbol
        Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

why do you prefer tbol over dbol Finch? tbol tends to be used more so in cutting, not to say dbol can't be used in a cutting cycle, but is more often found in bulking cycles due to the amount of water weight it adds helping the joints as well

Comment

Tbol gives you exact same effect, just without the bloat...i like real gains, not water gains

Comment

What I was worried about was running any Nolva before during or after cycle seeing that I am running Tren in this cycle. I have seen posts saying not to run nolva with tren. I wasn't sure if I could run it before I start tren or after

Comment

i have heard not to run nolva with tren or deca.....never tried though....best thing for you to do is just send me all your gear

Comment

ahahah....
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

word, thanks for the info Finch i was just curious cause i'm decided on tbol over dbol for my first cycle due to the watery gains. Mg for Mg dbol and tbol aren't equal though so you end up taking 50-60 mg of tbol in stead of the 25-30 mg of dbol correct? what have your experiences been with tbol?

Comment

i think dbol is slightly more effective per mg also i'm thinking all that water would help u push more weight and be better for ur joints if u dont mind the water then i think it would be the better choice
                      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                      Hackleech

Comment

and bugse i'd just run the adex throughout .5mg e3d u can make it every other day if u have to save that nolva for pct
                        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                        Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by Aytosh View Post
                          dbol o adex?
                          i dont think we ever got an answer to that... anyway you can take both

Comment

Working...
                          X