Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing some advise

Hello guys I'm currently runnin test suspension @100mg Ed
    Also have tri-tren 200mg and tren ace. And test p and winn tabs,wondering how I should adapt these into a beneficial stack. 5'9" 185 and my diet is on key any knowledge would be appreciated thanks in advance

first time with tren? stats? passed cycles will help bud

Comment

I've ran test alone and second I ran test e deca and tren. Last one was hybrid qdr 500 which was test e 200 deca 200 and tren 100 twice a week. This is my forth and trying to bulk up with the suspension but heard u lose gains quickly. Would like to keeps most gains if possible.

Comment

Many guys get a lot of water retention from suspension and this is why they lose their "gains". Its not gains, thats water weight. In order to lose your real gains your diet would have to be in ketosis for a long time. Many people think that the quick 5-8lbs they put on right away is gains....its not. Im not being a dick but you have ran some gear and only weigh 185? I think you need to reevaluate how good your diet is. Seems to me you are relying on the steroids to get you results, they only help you get there....most of the time with AS less is more. As far as the suspension, you only run it for a short while so it needs to be ran at a very high dose and be inject 3x daily for optimal results. I would love to see your "key" diet broken down into macros per meal.
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I got what ur saying and yes I've done gear and it's got me from 148lbs to 185lbs. So the gear I have won't get me good gains only bloat then maybe someone can give me some good advise. Was only tryin something different

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick78 View Post
            I got what ur saying and yes I've done gear and it's got me from 148lbs to 185lbs. So the gear I have won't get me good gains only bloat then maybe someone can give me some good advise. Was only tryin something different
            wow 5'9" 148...hows your diet good? Put some time and effort into your diet, great things come with dedication....not with chemicals. Stick around get everything straight you'll be 225 !

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Go to the diet section and we wiil figure out a good diet for your daily routine.

Comment

suspension is def the best bulking test.. r u goin on trt after or just pct .. i wouldnt worry about losing the weight, every cycle i drop lbs at the end it is impossible to keep all obviously you know..... u said u have tried tren ace b4.. so why not just run with the tri tren this time.. run it with that suspen ed.. idk ur past doses but im sure u can figure that part out.. if u dont have enough for the whole run just throw in the tren ace as well.. u could either do that at the beginning so it kicks in quicker.. or the end so wen u come off it will die off faster then say enth..

Comment

Working...
                X