Sust pinning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sust pinning

So I have done my research on pinning sust and it goes like this, some people like pinning double up once a week, some like 1cc twice per week, and some like pinning three times per week. Most of my reads lead to pinning and x amount twice per week. What are some of the opinions from the board?
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Sust is pretty fast so I would pin EOD
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
      Sust is pretty fast so I would pin EOD
      But it also has esters in it that have up to a 16 day half life. It does have Prop and Ace in it and that is supposed to carry you for the first three days which is why im finding that most pin twice a week or every three days. Also due to the slow acting esters and lower doses I have read that some pin every day for the first week to front load. Any other thoughts on the subject?

Comment

I just ran some sust and pinned e3d

Comment

cuz of the prop u shuold do it ed.. but u will have enough of the other test in ur blood system so ur levels wont go haywire if u do it twice a week... one of those is what i would do.. last cycle i ran the sust with extra prop to bump it up from 30 to 80 ... so i would do the sust and add in the 50mg extra prop eod

Comment

Hrt

Its was made for HRT to maintain steady bloodlevels for 10 days. Now HRT is undecanoate that works much longer. Some use Sustanon with a longerestrification (Cypionate Enanthate) and drop Sustanon after 3 weeks.

These are the milligrams of testosterone as released to the blood plasma in the first 24 hours after a single injection of Sustanon 250

Tried to upload a picture (from two different computers) changed mpeg to bitmap to pdf but failed I give up ;-(
            Attached Files
            RonnyT
            Last edited by RonnyT; 12-11-2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I've been doing EOD .75ml for 6weeks now.(running for 10W) Only sust.270. Next time I will run possibly tren / cypionate. Gained about 10lb muscle so far. BF% stayed the same. Went from BP max of 365 > 405. We'll see what happens in the down time.

Comment

posted the graphs here:
                http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...estrifications

Comment

Good stuff. It does seem to me that Sust is very popular in all my research I've done, but not very effective as far as dosing and cost. It does seem that it would make more sense to just buy Prop if you plan on pinning EOD or ED and if you want to pin less the just going for Enanth or Cyp. I do know that there are Sust 400 and 450"s out there but not too common.

Comment

I used sust 350 last time because I got it cheap. I think prop has been my favorite.

Comment

been using sus250 eod for 4 weeks now and gained about 5kg, i get it pretty cheap so cost isn't a problem but might might cut it to just mon, wed and friday now its kicked in

Comment

i completely agree with jelly bean, if u pin eod or ed than just run prop its cheaper, or if u pin twice a week run a enath or cyp. imo i would run sust eod day with a lil extra prop with it like blue label did that sounds like a winner. i have done sust but have never done prop, i worry about the pain of the injection. my 2 cent

Comment

i know of guys who would run it ED til they felt like it was working then taper down to twice a week..i got my best results from running 1cc every 3rd day. i never put on alot of weight with it but the strength was amazing.
                          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                          X