No announcement yet.

reposting got to make sure this deal goes right dont want nothing going wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reposting got to make sure this deal goes right dont want nothing going wrong

this is the final touch on my cycle plan i need to make sure with the seniors if this is a go this is my first and only cycle so this is the run down (and not the movie)

1st week 2ml = 500mg/ 30mg of DIANABOL per-day/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

2nd week 2ml/ 30mg of DIANABOL per-day/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

3rd week 2ml/ 30mg of DIANABOL per-day/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

4th week 2ml/ 30mg of DIANABOL per-day/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

5th week 2ml/ 30mg of DIANABOL per-day/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

6th week 2ml/ 30mg of DIANABOL(3 days left of the pills)/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

7th week 2ml/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

8th week 3ml/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

9th week 3ml/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

10TH week no test

11th week no test

12th week Nolvadex 40mg + Clomid 100mg(for the first day) 50mg every other day + 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex)

13th week Nolvadex 40mg + Clomid 50mg + 1mg of GP Anastrozole

14th week Nolvadex 20mg + Clomid 50mg + 1mg of GP Anastrozole

15th week Nolvadex 20mg + Clomid 50mg + 1mg of GP Anastrozole

I MIGHT ADD GP Proviron IS THAT A GOOD THING??
    lean_Jay
    Last edited by lean_Jay; 12-08-2011, 09:36 PM.
    Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

I don't understand.. first week is 500mg of what? and what is it with the 8th to 9th week with 3ML? why would you up your test if it's test? I don't get it
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

ok I'm doing a 2 shots meaning one shot of 1 ml on Monday and another one shot of 1ml on Thursday total of 500mg=2ml that is to your first question and to ur 2nd question I'm only doing a 9 week cycle wanted to do a 8 week one meaning i had to use more on my 7th an 8th week

Comment

Uhm... I don't think adding more test to your cycle will change anything... esp since it's your first cycle... I'm sure the others will tell you the same? If you want to do 3ML then do it your whole cycle not for only 2 weeks?

And are you talking about Test E?

Comment

yes sir then ill have to do a 10 week cycle it well end up like this

1st week 2ml = 500mg/ 30mg of DIANABOL per-day/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

2nd week 2ml/ 30mg of DIANABOL per-day/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

3rd week 2ml/ 30mg of DIANABOL per-day/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

4th week 2ml/ 30mg of DIANABOL per-day/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

5th week 2ml/ 30mg of DIANABOL per-day/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

6th week 2ml/ 30mg of DIANABOL(3 days left of the pills)/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

7th week 2ml/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

8th week 2ml/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

9th week 2ml/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

10TH week 2ml/ 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) per-day

11th week no test

12th week no test

PCT

13th week Nolvadex 40mg + Clomid 100mg(for the first day) 50mg every other day + 1mg of GP Anastrozole (Arimidex)

14th week Nolvadex 40mg + Clomid 50mg + 1mg of GP Anastrozole

15th week Nolvadex 20mg + Clomid 50mg + 1mg of GP Anastrozole

16th week Nolvadex 20mg + Clomid 50mg + 1mg of GP Anastrozole

Comment

Also... 1mg Arimidex per day seems a lot.... I do that same cycle and only do 0.5 EOD... that still was a lot I started to feel my joints on my hands ache I had to lower it. I'm also taking Proviron so that prob was the reason why

Comment

then ill lower the 1mg to 0.5mg half of the pill during my cycle

Comment

unless the others tell you otherwise do it EOD as well?

Comment

and also im only doing once i know i wrote it in the quick chat but to let everyone know here too once is good enough all i need to do is train hard and make sure i eat the right amount and have 300 or more grams of protein in my diet which is lol once im done with the 10 weeks im hoping for20 lbs of muscle and 12% bodyfat so it will look natural

Comment

you beat me to xamo, i would do .5 of GP Anastrozole EOD...or maybe .5 ED..you should see good gains from this cycle.
                    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

i have big hope i get great gains and if i do all novice should do this cycle lol but we will see how it goes next year will be a new look for me

Comment

just make sure your diet follows... bad diet - no results

Comment

question has anyone ever used GP Proviron and if so what is a good dosage?

Comment

I've used it and still use it at 40mg ED but I've lowered the ADEX to 0.5 a week, tho it's been a week I haven't taken it because I've had joint pain. So I'm sticking with the Proviron 40mg ED

Comment

got to know something during the 2 weeks off test can i still lift weights or should i do light lifting?

cuz if my natural Testosterone is fully gone lifting weights wont mean a thing then ?

Comment

Working...
                              X