Question about water bloat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about water bloat

How much water bloat does test cause as compared to say T-Bol? Especially if one is sensitive to water gains.

This is tough question but I will try an answer. The test I assume is cyp or enanthate so "bloat" is
    directly related to dosage, diet, type of workout, cardio, and genetic predisposition to water gain
    or not. I've seen guys up to 800mg/wk dry and ripped so it really does depend on the individual.
    Compared to Tbol roughly twice as much water with test. Most guys stay tight on Tbol (only) up to
    60mg/day.

Comment

The 4-chloro modification of t-bol makes the compund totally resistant to the aromatase enzyme so you can equate t-bol to d-bol without the water retention. T-bol boosts Testosterone.

Comment

they say that orals give u more water and it goes away quickly.. so id say the tbol

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm a water fountain in regards to any supplement AAS or not. Creatine makes my face puffy and Tbol at 40 mg as well. I am just trying to get a gauge on what might be best for me.

Comment

Working...
          X