Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert Steroid Powders into an Injectable form

Convert Steroid Powders into an Injectable form

A how to version of converting steroid powders into an injectable form with pictures. This steroid conversion is meant for the longer estered anabolic steroids such as deca durabolin, testosterone enanthate, trenbolone enanthate etc. This is a very easy conversion method. Please keep your area as sterile as possible, The more sterile you are when converting steroids, the less chance you have for a bacteria releated abcess.
    Also. Please make sure you know the laws in your country pertaing to steroids.

Step1
    Weigh out 10 grams of steroid powders
    This will create 40mls at 250/ml of powders such as deca, tren enanthate, test enanthate

Step 2
    Add Solvents and oil to the Beaker
    24.50 mls of oil (preferred is grape seed oil)
    0.80mls BA = benzyl alcohol
    7.20mls BB = benzyl benzoate

Using this Anabolic Steroid Calculator for your calulations will ease the process

Step 3
    Add Your steroid powder to the Beaker containing oil and solvents

Step 4
    Stir steroid powder into solution

Step 5
    Using a pan slightly filled with water. Warm the solution until everything becomes clear

Step 6
    beaker showning clear steroid solution

Step 7
    Attach 22guage needle to the whatman syringe filter

Step 8
    Swab the top of the vial with alcohol wipes to sterilze it

Step 9
    Insert the 20guage syringe filtered needle into the septum of the vial (the rubber piece)

Step 10
    Insert the second need;e tip into the septum to vent the pressure that will build from injecting the solution into the vial

Step 11
    Draw up the warmed solution. Having it warmed will speed up the process and make it easier to filter

Step 12
    Attach the barrel of the syring to the whatman syringe filter. push the solution through the whatman syringe filter into the sterile vial. Use constant pressure. It will only trickle. Be sure not to apply immense pressure as that will split the syringe filter and you will have a mess everywhere (a caulking gun helps alot)

Step 13
    Detach the syringe barrel from the whatman syringe filter and draw up another 10mls of your steroid solution. Reattach to the syring filter and filter it into the new sterile vial.

If using 10ml vials, Just repeat steps 9 thru 12 filtering 10mls of the solution in each of the vials

Final product Your choice as to which size vial you use. You will end up with either One 40ml vial or Two 20ml vials or Four 10mls vials at 250mg/ml
    "GYM + JUICE"

Nice post. I always brew my own tren and am very interested in creating others as well, but powders are elusive to me(if ya get me)

Comment

nice post bro, but where are the pics?

Comment

Working...
      X