Testosterone enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone enanthate

when using this juice i read and heard that they do it twice a week meaning they put it on Monday and then on Thursday so are they putting 500mg twice (meaning 1,000mg)or are they putting 250mg on Monday first then another 250mg on Thursday....to me it sounds better putting it once a week 500mg so you don't get confused and mess up your body trying to figure out how to do it cause then you be looking like Sloth from the movie goonies ...anyways just wanted to know doin twice or once per week which is better ?
    Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

2x per week at 250mg per shot keeps blood levels more stable then 1x per week at 500mg. But either way you will be fine.

Comment

ok i get the blood lvl but then if i start it on a monday and then go again on a thursday my next shot is on a sunday which is my rest day im juiced up on a sunday when im resting lol ill be lost an confused but ill stay with a one week shot easy on me and i dont flip out worryin if i missed my day

Originally posted by iamready View Post
      2x per week at 250mg per shot keeps blood levels more stable then 1x per week at 500mg. But either way you will be fine.
      Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

Comment

Dude....relax. 1cc (ML) Monday and Thurs.

Comment

when i cycled an ethanate which i perfer not to it was twice a week 500mg/ml per shot

Comment

Working...
          X