Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just placed my order and fear i did not get enough for a full cycle. PLEASE HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just placed my order and fear i did not get enough for a full cycle. PLEASE HELP!!

hello, i recently placed an order for 1 10ml vile of gp deca300, 1 10ml vile of gp sust270, 40 gp dianabol50's, and 30 gp clomids... now most of the info ive been reading says a good cycle should be 8-10 weeks but if im going to do 500-600mg of deca and 500mg of sust a week it will run out after 5 weeks and 1 a day of 50mg dboll will last 6 weeks.. then after the dbolls run out take 1 clomid a day for 30 days... does that sound like a good plan or is there a better way??

better to Have + not need, then to need + not Have.

also taking 600mg Deca w/only 500-600mg Sust is going to render ur Dick useless, just saying.
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 11-18-2011, 07:18 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      better to Have + not need, then to need + not Have.
      Hey I like that saying ... LOL..

Comment

Wow 2 jugs all together ur gonna need a lot more than that! That's not gonna do a dam thing for ya

Comment

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
          Wow 2 jugs all together ur gonna need a lot more than that! That's not gonna do a dam thing for ya
          should i double that order?

Comment

Bro, if you fear u did not get enough(and from wut I see u didn't) maybe you should do a little more research before starting a cycle. Lots of info on this board.

Comment

u need 500-600 test.. and between 400-500 deca will be fine.. ya double it sir

Comment

Wow... Its always best to order more !! You will always change your mind and wish you could run it for another few weeks!!! And when ordering from our source its just a good idea in general to place a huge order!!!

Comment

this is my first time using this source so i was a little scarred to order bulk, but if i recive my first package in 2-3 weeks like it says on thier site i will just order more and should have it in time before running out of my original order... thank you for your help everyone

Comment

if this is your first cycle, no need for the deca. test only around 4-500mg is enough. sust type blends arent always the best idea for a new user. hopefully, you have also picked up PCT meds
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i dont think its his first cycle he said its his first time using this source.. and yea if i were u id order that second order now so u know u have all ur ducks in a row.. andyea make sure u have pct meds now and an ai?

Comment

Working...
                      X