Is this way to expensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this way to expensive?

This is my first post though I havebeen a frequent visitor. trying to learn the ropes. Anyhow I signed up for Hormone replacement therapy at an online clinic. After doing blood work the told me I would need these products:

3 -10cc vial of Testosterone Cypionate/Enanthate 200 mg/ml- $435
    360 tabs of Tamoxifen Citrate 11mg (Anti Estrogen)-$720

2 vials of HCG 10,000- $290
    Clomiphene Citrate #30 tabs 51mg- $96

Syringes (for the testosterone & HCG)- $29

When I checked online the prices were way lower. As i look around these price look infated. If anyone has any knowledge to share i would appre. does anyone know input they can give me on this?i would appreiate any feeback
    flossmodeceo
    Last edited by flossmodeceo; 11-12-2011, 02:29 PM.

That is extremely expensive!!

If you break it down, the Cyp alone is 14.50 per ml.

Total is 1570.00 for about 500.00 worth of products. It pisses me off the way these companies take advantage!
    You can find a helluva lot better prices buddy.

Jm2c.
    two_slug
    Last edited by two_slug; 11-12-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by two_slug View Post
      That is extremely expensive!!

If you break it down, the Cyp alone is 14.50 per ml.

Total is 1570.00 for about 500.00 worth of products. It pisses me off the way these companies take advantage!
      You can find a helluva lot better prices buddy.

Jm2c.
      Thanks alot. I really appreciate the feedback. Do you have a online store you would reccomend?

Comment

Check out some of the sponsors and advertisers here and other boards and you'll find your needs. Just look at feedback about anyone before making a decision.

Comment

Thanks bro!

Comment

For your test cyp and enanthate yes you overpaid by about 200 bucks. Syringes looks about right and I can definitely say you paid too much for the hcg. I'm not sure about the others but in general yes you overpaid. Check our supplier's prices to get a better idea of what you should have paid.

Comment

But doesn't insurance cover most of that? Hm yea hrt trt r very expensive so alot of people get the plan from the doc then order their own stuff and just stop seeing him. Also those r not ugls just FYI but still yeah way too much

Comment

3 vials of 10ml test e is about 120 bucks
                180 20mg nolva is about 120 bucks
                4 5,000 iu hcg is about 140
                30 tabs of clomid is like 15 bucks
                syringes and needles.. priceless! lol jk they are pretty cheap aswell so yes thats way to expensive
                but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                Hackleech

Comment

Working...
                X