Best way to mix test prop/enanthate/eq in one syringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to mix test prop/enanthate/eq in one syringe

Gonna make this a quick question. Trying to run test prop for a kick start instead of orals just to see how I like it in comparison.

I'm running 500 eq and test e and 100 test prop every other day. Should I do 250 test e 250 eq 100 test prop 2x a week with a test propr shot in between those..

Or should I do 125eq 125 test e 100 test prop every other day?

Also how accurate is it putting 3 oils in one syringe?

I would load the EQ and the Test E in the same syringe twice a week and do the prop every other day. For instance Mon and Thurs with the Test/EQ combo (250mg of each Mon & Thurs) and the Prop every other day. When you land on the same day I would take 2 shots instead of loading 3cc's in the same pin. That's just my own preference. You can load 3cc's into one shot if you want just be sure to inject slowly and massage the area thoroughly when your done to prevent a buildup of oil at the injection spot. That's the only reason I don't like that much in one pin. You can put any combination you desire into the same syringe including doing a water based with an oil base. It looks like a lava lamp but there's nothing wrong with doing it that way. Your total test intake is going to be up there those first few weeks with prop and Test E so watch out for some bloat and water retention.
    Last edited by run4it; 10-24-2011, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I always run test e and Deca together in the same pin on mon and thurs then prop Ed as a kicker in a separate pin. I found that prop makes your injection site a little sore though but other than that I have no problems and I like using prop as a kicker a lot better than orals I think you will like it as well.

Comment

agree with both posts above

Comment

Working...
        X