First Time Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Cycle

Hey Guys, first time on here, been lifting for a little over 4 years now and used my first prohormone last summer, ran Hdrol for 6 weeks had some solid gains around 15 lbs on Hdrol, but lost almost everything after i was done with PCT so i wanna step it up and get some solid gains that i can maintain. i'm 21 years old, 6 ft weighing imbetween 203 and 210 at the moment with a 12-14% bf. i'm trying to have my mass and strength jump and drop my my bf percentage into the 6-8% range. i have done a little research and had some conversations with a friend and it's led me to this:

Weeks 1-12 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Weeks 8-12 Anavar 40-50mg ED
    PCT Weeks 14-18 Nolva 20-40mgs ED
    w/ arimidex on hand for the whole cycle

Any advise or opinions on beginning cycles that would get the results i'm looking for and PCT dosages and preferences would be much appreciated as i am a newbie to this. Thanks

Looks like a good start but you might wanna go with cyp if you are new to pinning (fewer pins per wk). Anavar is good but I don't get good results at less than 60mg's per day. However, at 21 you are too young to start with AAS. Go get some blood work done and find out what your test level is at. I'd bet its pretty high because from 17 to 25 yrs old your body is producing high levels on its own. Starting AAS now will inhibit your natural levels and do more harm than good. I know waiting sucks but I would wait till you are at least 25.

Comment

Working...
    X