T3???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3???

big, odb an everyone else you guys are driving me nuts i never heard of t3 annow i find out its a fat burner but the down side is if i dont take the right amount of protein i can lose some of my muscle i grew over timebut the thing is how many pills do i need to take a day on my workout schedule ??

an if i do take that it means ill lose the weight i wanted but even more so i have to eat at least 5 meals a day right??

im ok being at 190 but if i get to 150 i be skinny XD so meaning even if i do take t3 i need at least 5 weeks of test to have muscles and im goin to post a pic of how i would like to look before my 27th birthday

this one is if i stay between 200 to 215lbs
    http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/y...get-ripped.jpg

an my bone structure is close to that my family genes half of my family is big boned so even if i lose the weight i look big

this one is if i get to 180 to 190lbs
    http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/y..._Ghost/exp.jpg

so if i use T3 an test is it a good or almost ok mix cuz i use the test for 5 weeks ..reason if the test starts showin in my 4th week ill use it for one more week which is the 5th an then while working out hard eating 3k in cal and protein close to 200 or 250g i should be looking like the guy in one of the two pics almost

an this is my workout list during the week and my cardio always has been 4 miles when i started getting back to the gym

start off with a 10 min warm up and stretch out my arms an legs

mon/wend/fri
    1)push ups mix 3 sets 10 to 15 reps
    2)heavy pants 3 sets 10 to 15 reps (weights 40lbs)
    3)chin ups 2 sets 8 reps
    4)chair dips 2 sets 35 reps
    5)static arm curls 3 sets 8 to 16 reps (25 to 35lbs)
    6)full sup. con. curls 3sets 10 to 12 reps
    7)deep swimmer press 2 sets 8 to 12 reps (25lbs)
    8)back press 3 sets 10 to 12 (90lbs)
    9)alter. shoulder press 3 sets 10 to 15 reps (35lbs)
    10)bench press 3 sets 6 to 12 reps (startin with 135lbs ending with 180lbs)
    11)lawn mower 2 sets 12 t o16reps (45lbs)
    12)hammer curls 3 sets 12 reps (25lbs)
    13)chest press 3 sets 10 to 12 reps (130lbs)
    14)standing cable chest press 3 sets 10 reps (50lbs) {sitting and standing is two different things)
    15)In&Out full arm 3 sets 12 reps (20lbs)
    16)leg press 3 sets 8 to 12 reps (starting with 270lbs ending with 400lbs not easy but love the pain)
    17)leg ext. 3 sets 8 to 10 reps (95lbs end 125lbs)
    18)back leg ext 3 sets 10 reps (50lbs)
    19)calf raise 3 sets (70lbs end 140lbs)
    20)cable pull up 3 sets (100lbs end 120lbs)
    21)cable back pull up 3 sets (same weight)
    22)bicep 3 sets 10 to 12 reps (35lbs) (i use one arm at a time)
    23)lying tricep ext 3 sets 15 to 20 reps (15lbs to 20lbs)
    24)bicep 2 sets 10 reps (50lbs) {do this standing up}

tues/thrus
    15 other exerices mixed as well im hitting all the muscles i can hit
    Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

Honestly, I have been on T3 for some time and it's not worth it.. I remember your other post and your diet isn't in check. Sorry to be like this but no supplement, drug in the world is going to help you drop fat unless you get your diet right...

1. DIET
    2. Cardio, HIIT especially works well

Weight work helps, but definitely won't be as efficient. If you want some insane fat burning work out just play it Crossfit like, or do some intense powerlifting...

and IMO, don't take some muscle building drugs WITH fat loss drugs... you cannot build mass as well as lose fat efficiently! We do cycles... bulking and cutting cycles...

Just my 2 cents.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

LJ, I have to agree with xamo.
      Your looking for a miracle drug that doesn't exists, T3 is a very powerful thyroid medication and is not to be used by someone with little to no experience in using it. I would recommend staying away from it. JM2C
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

in some ways i am cuz i got only 2 months left before i go to the police academy well 3 but im cutting it shorter and also i know tht using t3 has it side effect an i also need to have the right amount of protein in me an even if so it can still eat at my muscle but using test helps stop that ..believe me their was 3 times i wanted to use test but like everyone says in their post people be freakin u out man

Comment

... Law enforcement and steroids don't go well together

Look, stay away from those drugs, you don't want to be dependent on them for passing some physicals! What's gonna happen is, you'll pass with flying colors, if you're not tested that is, then at the end of your cycle, you'll crash and won't get as near good results. Again, cardio is your best friend. Fat loss is a slow process but if you want to do it right, then start doing it right :P
          xamo
          Last edited by xamo; 10-18-2011, 07:58 PM.

Comment

lol i know an some still do it even before goin in but then again im only using it for 5 weeks might be shorter then the cycles u guys take but then again all i want is to be more cut an if i do grow a bit bigger i know its muscle not fat an did u get my message ??

Comment

I did but as I said, I know a bunch about supplementation, and diet.. but I know nothing about AAS... though I guess 5 weeks is way too short... Dbol would be nice though... don't rely on my feedback about it though, wait for some experienced thoughts.

Comment

ok ill ask big or one of the higher ups which they might be working out now so ill come back later but if i dont guys message me thanks

Comment

LJ I feel strongly about this;
                  GET ur SHIT TOGETHER Bro. ur about to start a career as a Police Officer the thing most valuable to u is ur Honesty + Word. Both on the Job, in court + in life.
                  if u can't make it in the academy on ur own u will not make it on the streets + u will endanger ur Brothers in Blue.

Don't start by breaking the very Laws ur going to be Enforcing, its a slippery slope.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

thanks to xamo i got a Diet plan 2000 calories and its 5 meals so its just right to the bone and made for everyone who works out an wants to be lean or skinny healthy i know i should be in the 2500 to 3000 cals but i am on a short budget so im not goin with test or winny or deca just all me an odb relax man i know a cop should be clean but hardly any cop i know is its like 75% r dirty an 15% r in the middle of good an evil an 10% are good cops an im goin to be in the 10% area XD lol so here is the list

Breakfast: 6am
                    2 slices whole-grain bread
                    2-3 slices fat-free cheese
                    3-4 slices deli turkey breast
                    Fat-free mayo
                    316 calories, 36 g protein, 34 g carbs, 4 g fat

Snack: 10:30am
                    2 servings of Whey protein drink 24oz
                    Calories 236, Calories Fat 28, Protein 42 g, Carbohydrates 10g

Lunch: 12:30pm
                    6-9 oz. extra-lean chicken
                    2 cups pasta
                    1 apple
                    700 calories, 60 g protein, 83 g carbs, 13 g fat

Snack: 2pm
                    1 servings of Whey protein drink 12oz
                    Calories 118, Calories Fat 14, Protein 21 g, Carbohydrates 5g

Dinner: 5:30pm
                    1 chicken breast (7-9 oz.)
                    1 cup of rice
                    1 cup peas, corn and carrots
                    603 calories, 69 g protein, 61 g carbs, 7 g fat

Comment

Originally posted by lean_Jay View Post
                      lol i know an some still do it even before goin in but then again im only using it for 5 weeks might be shorter then the cycles u guys take but then again all i want is to be more cut an if i do grow a bit bigger i know its muscle not fat an did u get my message ??
                      The reason we run the longer cycles, 12-16wks. Is simply because the compounds start working after the 2nd. week. That being said 3wks. ain't doing nobody justice.
                      I would seriously go back and read more about the topic at hand... Take it from me buddy, when I ran my first cycle I didn't have all this knowledge,and nobody to ask. I didn't know what a (pct) was! We've all been there I'm sure, so thats why we are trying to help you.
                      My advice would be to wait until you have your diet in check,your training plans set,and a better understanding about( steroids).. Start studying the foods and the purposes of them. Trust me lean, I'm sure we all as a community are still studying these things, Even SAM.lolol I'll speak in behalf of the forum here, at juicedmuscle we would never steer someone the wrong way. We look out for the fellow brother,know what I'm saying?
                      I'll be honest with ya, your sounding desperate?? Take your time with this, theres no rush. I'm sure you can get into shape in 2 months!! Take care of your diet and do some circuit training. Once your on the force then think about a cycle.. / xamo, I know some cops who use...
                      Don't take me the wrong way buddy, I'm just trying to help. Thanks
                      mbig245
                      Last edited by mbig245; 10-19-2011, 10:21 PM. Reason: MESSED UP!!

Comment

Listen to ODB.

As for the diet, well imo don't start a cycle if you can't afford it... 2000 is low.. way too low... eggs are cheap and an easy way to find proteins... as for the calories, I'm sure fruits and veggies can bring you close. if not get yourself a better shake, with around 300-400 cals per serving..

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                          The reason we run the longer cycles12-16wks.) Is simply because the compounds start working after the 2nd. week. That being said 3wks. ain't doing nobody justice.
                          I would seriously go back and read more about the topic at hand... Take it from me buddy, when I ran my first cycle I didn't have all this knowledge,and nobody to ask. I didn't know what a (pct) was! We've all been there I'm sure, so thats why we are trying to help you.
                          My advice would be to wait until you have your diet in check,your training plans set,and a better understanding about( steroids).. Start studying the foods and the purposes of them. Trust me lean, I'm sure we all as a community are still studying these things, Even SAM.lolol I'll speak in behalf of the forum here, at juicedmuscle we would never steer someone the wrong way. We look out for the fellow brother,know what I'm saying?
                          I'll be honest with ya, your sounding desperate?? Take your time with this, theres no rush. I'm sure you can get into shape in 2 months!! Take care of your diet and do some circuit training. Once your on the force then think about a cycle.. / xamo, I know some cops who use...
                          Don't take me the wrong way buddy, I'm just trying to help. Thanks
                          im not goin to do it i made up my mind an im not desperate just tryin to find out more before i do something ill regeart doin u know an i understand what u r sayin

Comment

cals might be low but the protein is high 214g of protein which is good enough an the cals is 2(k) g right on the button and eggs here cost 1.85 in puerto rico man an u dont want to know about the brown eggs XD

Comment

I mean, I don't want to break it to you but 214g of protein is way too low.. it's better than nothing don't get me wrong but it still is too low... Anyway you'll find out yourself

Comment

Working...
                              X